theLorax

Post some "Next level" shit.

pbk5fP9SdSA

^ FUCK???? i gotta find this due

I couldn't help but laugh at the caption underneath the photo on the article, "Chris Jeon just upgraded from Coachella to Libya."

I'm not sure if he's crazy, perhaps a bit misguided, but he has some serious balls! Here's a quote of a friend of his (from the article):

"He does whatever he wants," says Duan. When he originally asked his friend why he was choosing the most dangerous destination possible, he says Jeon replied, "to see if I have it in myself."

Duan explains: "I've known Chris for a while. What I gathered when I first met him is that he's a different type of guy. ... He loves going into nature. He went to the Amazon by himself. But more and more, he's becoming a thrill seeker. I love him to death, but he does plenty of stupid shit. ... I'm very glad that he's still alive."

I don't understand most of those suitcases... the hell am I supposed to do with an s-shaped hard-side bag?

fNa7tNFB7c4

I dun even ................... WTF seriously

That's at least ten times the number of boobs I will touch in my life.

He said they asked a total of 5000-7000 girls.

From the interview: this took days, sometimes they only got 17 girls to accept in an entire day. The grabber, Sam Nickel, is apparently a Russian actor of some renown who is well liked, so this is not just any shlub getting his way. Something like 5000-7000 girls were asked for the 1000 who accepted.

so dont feel bad okonomi :)

^^

"It was the tedious work with breasts, their owners and friends of the owner of the breasts. I saw the breasts in my dreams at night and the dreams came true at daylight. But certainly I didn’t become a gay. I still love breasts. "

^word... but besides some young ones and a few swamp rhinos, I was surprised by the overall quality of the girls. Russian chicks are officially on my radar.