Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

it's not a parkour game at all. there's an interview about it and he even says that the guns are realistic (ie. limited # of bullets, impede your movement, etc.) and are like 'powerups'. the game is not an fps.

I think it looks good so far.

Guest chemi

307xoup.gif

I think the old white guy in the back is applauding just because everyone else is and not really understanding how jiggaman Obama really is.

307xoup.gif

I think the old white guy in the back is applauding just because everyone else is and not really understanding how jiggaman Obama really is.

Next level? He does that shit with the wrong hand all spastically. Neg rep.

This is about as cool as Karl Rove freestyling.

Oh no Barack Obama isn't patriotic because he doesn't put his hand over his heart during the pledge. Did you hear he doesn't wear a flag pin either? Our current president would never do something like this. He's so patrotic.

george_bush_heart.jpg

His father is too!

652098_370.jpg

And fuck Obama. I don't want a president that ever misspeaks. Mccain would never do something like that...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/03/18/2008-03-18_john_mccain_in_shiitesunni_snafu_during_.html

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/08/869803.aspx

In other words, you're an idiot. If you want to citicize Obama, try something more substantial than Rush Limbaugh talking points.

Guest chemi

All of this just poltrix is a waste of time. It's just a popularity contest nothing more. Obama WILL NOT WIN. All the Right has to say is "WAKE UP AMERICA HE'S A NIGGER!!".

p.s. i am blaq