Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just recieved another one

enough is enough

Listen up, faggot, do you really think youre hard because you grew up in the ghetto? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin faggots like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his fucking ass until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his fucking toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i'll be waiting with a loaded 12 gayge, got that, fucknaut?

edit

enough is enough part II

You know exactly what I'm talking about. This is Jeremy and I've been reading what you 2 have written. You know your "innocent" internet flirtations ruins family's. Now I got a fucking problem here thanks in part to you. So get this, stop calling here, texting, IM'ing or communicating in any way. I know you don't give a fuck, you just want some pussy. Well, come on down here to Louisville and visit. I fucking dare you. I'll have a nice little suprise waiting for you. I saw your metro-sexual gay fucking pics on your myspace page. I'd be more than happy to beat your faggot ass. You should have asked Marcus about me, 'cause I can be one mean motherfucker when I get pushed, and you pushed me, asshole. You might have a family of your own someday. Just remember that Karma is a bitch. I hope some big african american fucks your wife behind your back! ha! But yeah, come on down asshole. Me and you can have some fun.

Private Message: ok post_old.gif yesterday, 05:56 AM backinthetrees vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superjunkie

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

ok

yeah, i'm actually wondering wtf you negged me for?

so..... you can say sorry if you want. because i don't think i did anything to you.

peace

what a little baby

any explanation here would be greatly appreciated.

1 0 c h a r

• 3 weeks later...