WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this fred's bumpage has reminded me that i get paid tomorrow

it has also reminded me that i haven't purchased my 660's yet..

hmm...

payday tomorrow + WANT jeans before 13th= ...

(sorry for thinking out loud:D)

big didnt have a detailed description on the 660's. whats the fading going to be like on this? are we talking fades like eternal holy grail, fades like sammie 550 or 5000vx or more like a sugarcane hawaii fade? is it thick cotton? thin?

Guest jeffvyain

won't be able to buy these, as I am likely moving across the country to seattle in a couple weeks (hopefully). that will take every dollar I have and more, so I'll have to wait until they come in and pray I can get my hands on some 29s

yeah, I ordered yesterday. forgot to post about it (like that matters). but anyway, order # 534. I wear a 32 in the Sam s5000vx & ordered the 30 in the 660. So if they end up being too tight before soak and there aren't enough to return them, they may be up for sale on supermarket.

But that brings up a couple tthings. 1) it's going to suck getting these in a couple months & having to wait a half year just to soak & start wearing them. Unless we move the contest start up to an earlier date which would be unfair for the sammy contesters.

2) we should start a thread for trading these if everyone needs to exchange for a different size & BiG can't accomodate everybody's exchange. But obviously we can wait for that.

i think it would be nice if it cuts off around 150.

150 pairs of jeans all around the world with the same goal. i think its a nice number.

its gonna be insane looking through pictures of 150 pairs of jeans

we're up to about 145. also warehouse mentioned this contest in a major industry business magazine in japan... how fucking cool is that?

i hope a bunch of hardcore japanese denimheads are checking out superfuture and trying to decipher what the hell cheep's signature means right about now.

In with a size 28 (only relative comparison - 31 in the PBJ 005-BK and a 29 in a lot 0331 Evisu), order #543... exciting! Haha I'm working now and earning a decent paycheck (as much as you can doing part-time, minimum wage), so when these arrive in a few months time when I'm a poor college student again... that will be a great feeling.

this is a little off topic but i figured i should say it anyways since it appears nobody reads the old contest thread.

with 150 jeans it is going to be hard to judge them all and have everyone vote for a single one so i think we should just have this thing that randomly puts up 2 jeans for you to vote for and you pick the one you like better. the pair with the most wins ends up being the winner. it wouldn't really matter how many times you voted, each time you went to vote a new match up of jeans would come up and you choose the ones you think are better looking.