Raf Simons S/S 08

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are black, just the lighting makes them look lighter. I'm not 100% though.

Also, for you West- Peep the label on the black one! (click for big pics)

what does the label say? i just see raf simons kinna.

I just mean in terms of convience. I believe eastpak sells through thier own website, so if they added the Raf bags online, that would be great.

But I agree, it might be worth it to order through LVR. Shit is cheaper there, especially if doing group buy and splitting the shipping/customs.

those backpacks are sick looking, i want the black multi-colored straps one.

but yea there's no way they'll be sold directly through eastpack. probably will be limited even through raf sell points, and you know they will be at the very least 500...euros!!

I would actually be really surprised if these are 500 Euro. I know we will be paying for Raf's name and the profits essentially have to be split among two companies, but these bags will most likely still be made at the same manufacturer Eastpak uses now. So with that in mind, there should be some similar fabrics being used; it's just these are a little sturdier looking than most other eastpak bags. But I know how much it costs to make accessories like this, and it isn't much.

300Euro is my guess. :) (I'm also being hopeful)

Thomas, I agree. I literally kept going back to this collection and viewing it over and over and it is truly something else. At first I didn't like it, except for a few pieces, but after viewing the close ups (I'll post more soon!) and taking it all in, this is one of my favorite collections this Spring, maybe to date.

The boots/shoes do look like some kind of weird leggo boot, but the funny thing is, is that they somehow fit seamlessly into the rest of the collection. His pieces have so much personality to them that you can't help but be drawn to them.

P.S. Raf needs his own flagship store.

maybe someone can call barneys to see if they're going to stock the backpacks?

I think a lot of buyers were going to showrooms in the last week, so maybe wait a week or so. But I doubt any regular SA's at Barneys will know what they will be ordering, you have to get a hold of the buyer for that. I need some more connections son.

This is really nice (and I don't even like backpacks). The loose straps remind me of paratroopers.

The bag looks navy to me, and the pants are dark grey or black. From a styling standpoint it makes sense to pair the reddish jacket with a navy backpack (avec blanc straps) imo.

th_30181_raf100_Celebrity_City_FS_123_.jpg

I think this is navy as well :

75282861.jpg