My Tokyo Blog (well, sort of)

herpsky

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you meet the psycho's (well there's an abundance in tokyo).

i'm supposed to have dinner with the tokyo bopper female staff, cause they're on vacation or some shit. not that great looking, but whatever...

sendai sucked. i'll get at you before this weekend. also met this crazy girl reppin ikebukuro who's only date korean men. haven't seen her, and she sent me a pic that's too good to be true.

yo i think i asked u this b4 but...wut do u do? i'll show u mine if u show me urs...no homo.

why do you meet the psycho's (well there's an abundance in tokyo).

i'm supposed to have dinner with the tokyo bopper female staff, cause they're on vacation or some shit. not that great looking, but whatever...

sendai sucked. i'll get at you before this weekend. also met this crazy girl reppin ikebukuro who's only date korean men. haven't seen her, and she sent me a pic that's too good to be true.

The Juban Matsuri is Friday . Saturday . Sunday. This girl I've been dating is bring her friends on Sat. They're hot, they work as the honsha receptionists to NEC. I had go-con with them a few weeks back. I think we could arrange a go-con if you're down.

Guest jmatsu
The Juban Matsuri is Friday . Saturday . Sunday. This girl I've been dating is bring her friends on Sat. They're hot, they work as the desk receptionists to NEC. I had go-con with them a few weeks back. I think we could arrange a go-con if you're down.

what happen to your one main girl? shit is just insane busy this trip. beyond overwork! i really want to go, but i can't commit yet. how many? maybe i can get my customer and joushii to come...

i wasn't in tokyo at the time, but did you catch steve aoki/vanity party?

what happen to your one main girl? shit is just insane busy this trip. beyond overwork! i really want to go, but i can't commit yet. how many? maybe i can get my customer and joushii to come...

i wasn't in tokyo at the time, but did you catch steve aoki/vanity party?

Nah, I'm not into vanity parties as much as you. Give me a call when you're free.

Which brings me to this - how many japanese/asians actually have even the slightest bit of curl in their hair? I've never been good with my tar & wire.

I have pretty thick and wavy hair for an asian person. I guess I inherited the hair gene from my irish mom.

夏だもん

夏は楽しいでしょう

楽しいはドキドキ心臓バクバクでしょう

ラジちゃんも私もドキドキするの好きでしょう

だから一緒にドキドキすること考えて

それをやるの\(^o^)/

金曜か土曜?

I told her she's crazy and needs to relax. Women are crazy.

shit, that's a whole lot of freakin onomaetopoeias.

is she trying to look cute or something?

i lulled at ラジちゃんも私もドキドキするの好きでしょう and from thereon.

japanese people sure have a knack of logical thought in their SMS..

夏だもん

夏は楽しいでしょう

楽しいはドキドキ心臓バクバクでしょう

ラジちゃんも私もドキドキするの好きでしょう

だから一緒にドキドキすること考えて

それをやるの\(^o^)/

金曜か土曜?

楽しいはドキドキ心臓バクバクでしょう

I dunno but that line somehow doesn't flow well. It sounds almost...foreign...

they are pretty steezy. how the hell are you meeting all these shop related people

Guest jmatsu

they are pretty steezy. how the hell are you meeting all these shop related people

some of their shit is alright. basic harajuku maniac shit. i'm going to try and get on the blog. watch for me. i'm actually surprised you don't know more industry people. aren't you cool with bxh and shit? as you know everyone in the industry are connected somehow one way or another.

Hey, herp kinda looks like Joe Odagiri…

Are you that thirty-something mother with a one year old kid and a husband who works for NEC? You've been stalking me since I ran away from you at the Keio-line Hashimoto station. I wanted no drama in life so i ran.

Guest jmatsu
yeh. i am. umbilical is cool.. i stil want those puffa boot things from a couple years back 1000% funk-e

i think it's actually unbilical... nippers can't spell.

Guest jmatsu
Are you that thirty-something mother with a one year old kid and a husband who works for NEC? You've been stalking me since I ran away from you at the Keio-line Hashimoto station. I wanted no drama in life so i ran.

yo nanchatte odagiri,

did you see that nexus 7 remake shit! hot!

Guest jmatsu
^^ i think it was me that miss-spelled. EDIT: we both did. its um, but only one l.

cool though.

i scraped funds for a tokyo visit either winter or spring. lets go for a three way

curious as to why a gaijin would know about tokyo bopper, when most japanese don't even know/care about it. i'm not the greatest fan, but i learned about their existence through the biz grapevine and random parties.

yo how did your girl dress?

haha.. bopper was pretty popular a while back, seems to be stil on and off, or atleast has a harajuku native following..

its never been popular over here, but i used to follow jp ins and outs quite a bit

my girl likes marjan pejoski, bernhard willhelm etc. but mostly wears alot of vintage and basics. id prefer it if she wore avant garde ish stuff more often, but shes so into her dance at the moment i dont think shes bothered :'(

how'd you hear about the fashionramone?

i don't remember. i think i remember asking about his origins in here a while back, maybe i said something about how i found it back then? if u google some tokyo fashion stuff you sometimes will get to his blog, that's probably how i originally found it

Guest jmatsu
haha.. bopper was pretty popular a while back, seems to be stil on and off, or atleast has a harajuku native following..

(

they have some nice stuff, but i really don't follow their concept. they've been around for what? around 3 years? i don't even know. i doubt they have many return clientle over 26.

i mean, i like that they're repping harajuku and shit, but from a biz perspective it just seems so difficult with urahara/harajuku being the volatile entity that it is.

Guest jmatsu
hes on my myspace. how cool am i. pretty lame, i never read the shit, unless yulia is mentioned. what a sauce

yulia can be a real sweetheart or a total bitch. kinda biopolar...

i often wonder what these scene characters were like before nu-rave/etc caught on. she is a child of the 80's, but didn't live it like alot of others did.

thomas, are you a yulia fanboy? i wouldn't mind hitting it, but she's like a warhol factory girl!

i still <3 that girl from yellow ruby.

will go back again

and

will be back in tokyo from dec 17 till 31.

tokyo bopper is one of the oldest "trendy" stores in harajuku

they have been there since the mid 90's, as i recall

people who were in the know used to check out bopper, nowhere (undercover and bape), and etc.

that's even before the ura-hara revolution that happened circa 98.