Sales

doctorgnar

i stopped by odin's clearance...its packed with absolute dogshit...trovata mostly...some ugly ass engineered garments sweaters for $35, some cheap mondays...some nice collective shirts...

prices were very low...$19, $25...i couldnt find much above $40...but the quality was crap.

odin's regular store sale is getting lower...maybe 50%...but the quality is just not great. there's nothing that really appealed to me...maybe it will at 80%.

just a strange hunch, but i bet odin is struggling quite a bit. the lafayette rent must be massive...

this late in the season all the good shit has been long gone

Guest on-display
context flash sale, up to 60% off. i just kopped some ndg grey jeans i've been eyeing.

This sale ends Friday January 9th at Midnight central time. All sales are final.

Shit seems that people kop'd mad quick.... at least in my size anyway =/.

Anyone know of good sales in la? might drive by tomorrow.

Shit seems that people kop'd mad quick.... at least in my size anyway =/.

Anyone know of good sales in la? might drive by tomorrow.

Fred Segal sale in S.M. was pretty good on Friday. I think it's going for at least a week. Lots of NiCo, Nom, Bblessing, and Robert Geller at 50% off.

Lane Crawford is on final sales and they are chopping off prices like they just wanna get rid of those damn clothes.

I didn't take a look at EVERYTHING, just too much shit goin on, total madhouse. Raf Simons 3-button black wool suit slashed from $16K to $4.9K. Wasn't very well made, shabby fabric and my dad says based on his textiles manufacturing hands and eye that shit is most likely assembled in China unlike JS suits. But shit 4.9K is cheaper than a mediocre made to measure suit from HK, might as well get the RS. Bunch of 48s lying around...

Balenciaga is still really expensive after mark downs, outerwear hasn't gone below the 5 figure zone.

Nice Junya Watanabe chambray shirt, last one left in an M, was there yesterday might be gone now.

Lane Crawford is on final sales and they are chopping off prices like they just wanna get rid of those damn clothes.

I didn't take a look at EVERYTHING, just too much shit goin on, total madhouse. Raf Simons 3-button black wool suit slashed from $16K to $4.9K. Wasn't very well made, shabby fabric and my dad says based on his textiles manufacturing hands and eye that shit is most likely assembled in China unlike JS suits. But shit 4.9K is cheaper than a mediocre made to measure suit from HK, might as well get the RS. Bunch of 48s lying around...

Balenciaga is still really expensive after mark downs, outerwear hasn't gone below the 5 figure zone.

Nice Junya Watanabe chambray shirt, last one left in an M, was there yesterday might be gone now.

damn and i was just in hong kong last week...

no lie raf simons mainline quality has gone to shit, even his suits. barneys on madison had raf suits marked down to 319. fabric is not good, buttons are bad, and construction is just overall not good. the fit is nice though. only thing i would buy from him now are his made in belgium knits and maybe sneakers, but i didn't like the itchy fabrics he chose for fall.

jeffrey nyc 60 % off

fs in on sale? i thought that they only had annual sales?

if so, do u think its worth it to make the trip down this friday?

I thought it was a damn good sale. In the past, I got the impression that they put the good/current stuff away and unloaded stuff from a few seasons ago. This wasn't the case on Friday. Loads of stuff, and it was no more crowded than any other day.

If you're not a giant, like myself, than there is much to be had in the s/m/l pickings. Lots of shoes too. Common Projects, Nike, Vans, and some unusual stuff... Sadly very little for my 13/14 feet. Lots up to 11 or so though.

Anyone been by the melrose location?

I thought it was a damn good sale. In the past, I got the impression that they put the good/current stuff away and unloaded stuff from a few seasons ago. This wasn't the case on Friday. Loads of stuff, and it was no more crowded than any other day.

If you're not a giant, like myself, than there is much to be had in the s/m/l pickings. Lots of shoes too. Common Projects, Nike, Vans, and some unusual stuff... Sadly very little for my 13/14 feet. Lots up to 11 or so though.

Anyone been by the melrose location?

wow

chance anything good left this friday?

which store did u go to, melrose or sm?

no lie raf simons mainline quality has gone to shit, even his suits. barneys on madison had raf suits marked down to 319. fabric is not good, buttons are bad, and construction is just overall not good. the fit is nice though. only thing i would buy from him now are his made in belgium knits and maybe sneakers, but i didn't like the itchy fabrics he chose for fall.

yeah leave the itchy fabric concept to the pros, like Kawakubo and Watanabe. Raf is biting off more than he can chew. should stick to fred perry collab polos, eastpak bags and linda farrow sunglasses for time being. get that cash flow up in this climate

Hello my friend, i have found a web,

The guys are selling cheap Jordan shoes, Nike, Puma

And bags such as Lv, Prada,Fendi

The guys have wide range of Brand Name shoes, Jeans, hoody, handbags for selling.

All their items are very cheap, and i am wondering how they get so many cheap things to sell

And their web is

http://www.cheapvogue.com/index.html

May you could have a look

Raf quality is shitty etc....

I got a pair of the f/w 09 Raf skinny trousers from Barneys in Chicago. Full price, something in the $500 range. First time I took them out of the bag to wear them the button came off. Worn maybe 5 times now, huge rip where the pocket meets the rest of the outseam. I'm incredibly disappointed in this.

he's a good poster, so he has rep. don't you?

step your posting game up man, this is 2009 you ain't in the Little Cub Scouts League no more. This is grown man B-I, get you rolled in the triage, biatch.

Is it just me or does he just have 1 post asking about fake Jordans?

wow

chance anything good left this friday?

which store did u go to, melrose or sm?

sale was only at the sm location, i think. there was a lot of good stuff last friday. don't know about now. I think the sale is going on until this coming sunday. Most everything on sale, but like dude said above, they put some stuff away. they left out the w+h but didn't put it on sale. that was kinda shitty. anyway, worth checking out. idk if/when the melrose location will go on sale.

I got a pair of the f/w 09 Raf skinny trousers from Barneys in Chicago. Full price, something in the $500 range. First time I took them out of the bag to wear them the button came off. Worn maybe 5 times now, huge rip where the pocket meets the rest of the outseam. I'm incredibly disappointed in this.

yo that is straight bullshit. his trousers are like 550 retail. shame on you for paying that much, they're 130 on sale at barneys nyc and still not worth it. i would have brought them back to get money back or store credit after the button fell off. raf's quality has not been good since f/w 06 when he moved the majority of his production out of belgium