Sales

doctorgnar

a heads up to anyone in chicago who is bigger than me, the apartment no 9 warehouse sale is probably worth checking out. most stuff is 75% off and when i was there earlier they had several nice dries, margiela, and helmut lang pieces in sizes 48/medium and up. not mind-blowing, but if you wear med-xl you may find a gem. lots of phillip lim, if you're into that (i'm not). i think i picked up the only item in the entire place in a small, a nice basic dries v-neck sweater for under $100, so if you are small don't botha.

just got back from the odin sale on my lunch hour. its the same 'clearance sale' that they had this summer but the selection was much worse. lots of leftovers from the last sale from kim jones and trovata (when will they stop buying trovata?).

picked up a pair of olive shorts from engineered garments for 29 that i like. also picked up a pair of awesome rag and bone shorts in grey for 29...which were too big for me but i may give them to a friend.

some surface to air tees for 20, lots of chimara or however you spell it.

nothing amazing...dont go out of yr way for it.

just got back from the odin sale on my lunch hour. its the same 'clearance sale' that they had this summer but the selection was much worse. lots of leftovers from the last sale from kim jones and trovata (when will they stop buying trovata?).

picked up a pair of olive shorts from engineered garments for 29 that i like. also picked up a pair of awesome rag and bone shorts in grey for 29...which were too big for me but i may give them to a friend.

some surface to air tees for 20, lots of chimara or however you spell it.

nothing amazing...dont go out of yr way for it.

Thanks for the update on this.

Anything else of note from Engineered Garments, outerwear in particular?

How were the prices?

Thanks for the update on this.

Anything else of note from Engineered Garments, outerwear in particular?

How were the prices?

a random black polo, some good shorts...some random pants but nothing else...

in the main store they have some winter engineered garments pretty discounted...those black and grey jackets and hoodies for 99...some hardcore winter coats were a bit more...maybe 300...down from 400.

id go to the den sale for shorts...but most of the sizes are 32-36.

Anything decent left?

I was in there Monday and there still is some good ish left. Raf simons button ups, the schneider cardigan in a size 4, some vb, overall I was actually surprised. Even small sizes in some cases. If I didn't have everything I'd be cleaning up on the real. I think people just assume everything is gone so they don't bother checking.

I got the last schneider tie for cheap.

There was the cardigan in size 4 left and the groom jacket in a 5. That jacket has high ass armholes too. Possibly a button up.

The monsignor coat is still calling my name but I just bought 2 pairs of branquinho pants as well as apc parka so I'm done for a minute.