Sales

doctorgnar

damn it...i wonder if they have the surface 2 air for men bags?

Surface to Air Sample Sale

Including:

Surface to Air Paris Men & Women's Samples from past and current seasons.

Surface to Air Paris Hand Bags

Surface to Air Jewelry

Surface to Air Black Label

and a few new styles exclusive to this Sample Sale, not in shops.

!!!!!!CASH ONLY!!!!!!!

Friday, November 21 & Saturday, November 22, 2008

12:00pm - 7:00pm

MEXICO/SURFACE TO AIR

5 Crosby Street Suite 6D

New York, NY

Loden Dager first day: Lots of stuff, but few pressing reasons to buy any of it.

Spring 08

Shirts: 70

Jackets: 150

Fall 08

Shirts: 100

Jackets: 300

There's a lot more, including racks of pants, some waistcoats and cable-knit sweaters, but that gives a general idea of what their pricing's like. The stuff is nice, don't get me wrong. My pockets just aren't so deep at the moment, though the designer and his wicked moustache tell me they're willing and able to negotiate prices on spring stock.

Acne/Nudie/Filippa K:

NO.

It did give me a chance, though, to stop back at Rogue's Gallery only to find that they DID have the black deck boots. And still do, but only in sizes 13 and 7. Should I have asked about them the first day? YES.

Acne/Nudie/Filippa K in more detail:

if you like Nudie clothing, go.

if you are a skinny little gay boy on the mad hunt for thin, scoopneck t-shirts, go.

if you like big, disorganized racks and bins of clothing, then go.

if you'd like to overpay for all of the above, then this is your sale of the year.

there are some interesting-looking acne creepers with a crepe sole on the footwear table, but its still like 200 or something. too many staff, and no one seems to really know what's going on. what a huge waste of my time.

Steven Alan is pretty much the same as usual, with the exception of a ton of house brand sweaters and outerwear between 30-50% off - in other words still pretty pricey. There are some sales and PR samples in the mix that are more like 75% off, worth doing a little digging. Nice waxed cotton jackets, but still like $240. Lots of shirts, some new patterns that I haven't seen at the sale before.

That's about it for men. Lots of Generic Man shoes, looked like mostly 9, $100.

Basically, as always, it's worth it if you like SA brand.

Steven Alan is pretty much the same as usual, with the exception of a ton of house brand sweaters and outerwear between 30-50% off - in other words still pretty pricey. There are some sales and PR samples in the mix that are more like 75% off, worth doing a little digging. Nice waxed cotton jackets, but still like $240. Lots of shirts, some new patterns that I haven't seen at the sale before.

That's about it for men. Lots of Generic Man shoes, looked like mostly 9, $100.

Basically, as always, it's worth it if you like SA brand.

I was surprised that discounts weren't deeper this year, given that spending is down.

Brooks Brothers - 25% Off Men's Outerwear

Shop the men's outerwear sale to save 25% on leather and suede jackets, wool overcoats, cotton and nylon casual outerwear, and cashmere and camel hair coats. Shop Brooks Brothers for American classics and superior quality.

11/20 thru 11/27

http://www.brooksbrothers.com

Puma - 20% Off November Offer

Shop men's, women's, and kid's sporty shoes, apparel, and accessories. Designer collections for Puma include Mihara, Alexander McQueen, Ferrari, and many more. Save 20% with coupon code "AF28", plus get free shipping on orders of $85 or more.

11/20 thru 11/30

http://www1.store.puma.com/

Giles & Brother/Philip Crangi Sample Sale

What: Jewelry seemingly rendered from relics and artifacts. Leather, chains, rhinestones, and silver.

Why: It’s all cash and carry. So you won’t spend outside your means (unless you borrow from a friend).

When: Thurs. & Fri., noon-7 p.m.

Where: 147 W. 29th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves., 2nd flr.

Goodwill $2 Sale for all you hipsters

-->This weekend only, November 22nd & 23rd, each clothing item is only $2!

yea that south sale is the best going on.. kopping all the BoO shirts

Good sizes and fabrics left. That shit is hard to come by.

My 5th BoO shirt. lah