Goodbye Stuck on Stupid....

digital_denim

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the thread where he asked if someone could paypal loan him some cash, until he got paid!

I bet he got more that just (approx $300)

If he was asking for small "change" paypal loans, how many people do you think he got to do that>?

Rememeber that old pyramid scam...or the one where someone put up a website asking for small change donations to pay for a phone bill...and they got Gs! thousands of $$$$

Guest Chocodove2

God, had I known he begged for money in threads I never would have went through with it. Oh well, now I see that rep and post count means absolutely nothing I guess...

i agree with eam. naive minds underestimate the power of the internet.

some have said it couldn't be a premeditated scheme--look at how much time he invested for such little gain!

first of all, you don't know how much he took in total (see eam's examples above). it could be more than you think.

second, how much time is really involved? 1500 posts over a year is about 4 per day. oh my god.......that would be like ....10 whole minutes of effort....inconceivable!! actually, it might not even be considered effort, since he probably had fun posting and playing everyone for fools.

third, he could do the same thing at several forums at once. you think spending 30 minutes a day for a year for a G is too much work? bah, a lot of you suckas post that much (or more) for squat.

i agree with eam. naive minds underestimate the power of the internet.

some have said it couldn't be a premeditated scheme--look at how much time he invested for such little gain!

first of all, you don't know how much he took in total (see eam's examples above). it could be more than you think.

second, how much time is really involved? 1500 posts over a year is about 4 per day. oh my god.......that would be like ....10 whole minutes of effort....inconceivable!! actually, it might not even be considered effort, since he probably had fun posting and playing everyone for fools.

third, he could do the same thing at several forums at once. you think spending 30 minutes a day for a year for a G is too much work? bah, a lot of you suckas post that much (or more) for squat.

Data is right - It doesnt take much...

foreals. he was always asking for money, i think the reason is that we are very trusting on superfuture, ive bought numerous items here using money order and fretting if the dude on the other end would just jack me, but ive always recieved my items

well that thread was basically about e-hustling. he didn't say that he was going to pay anyone back.

You are all going to feel really good when you find out the reason he hasn't been posting is because he actually died in a fiery car wreck on his way to the post office with your stuff. OR, maybe he was secretly Chris Benoit.

BAhaha

It was me, Im stuckonstupid...ahahha

I fooled you all...

1500 posts over a year is about 4 per day. oh my god.......that would be like ....10 whole minutes of effort....inconceivable!! actually, it might not even be considered effort, since he probably had fun posting and playing everyone for fools.

never ever try to hustle

I know how it feel to wake up fucked up

Pockets broke as hell, another rock to sell

People look at you like youse the user

Selling drugs to all the losers, mad buddha abuser

But they don't know about your stress-filled day

Baby on the way mad bills to pay

That's why you drink Tanqueray; so you can reminisce

and wish, you wasn't livin so devilish, ssshit

I remember I was just like you

Smokin blunts with my crew, flippin over 62's

Cause G-E-D, wasn't B-I-G

I got P-A-I-D, that's why my moms hate me

She was forced to kick me out, no doubt

Then I figured out licks went for twenty down South

Packed up my tools for my raw power move

Glock nineteen for casket and flower moves

for chumps tryin to stop my flow

And what they don't know will show on the autopsy

Went to see Papi, to cop me a brick

Asked for some consignment and he wasn't tryin to hear it

Smoking mad Newports cause I'm due in court

for an assault, that I caught, in Bridgeport, New York

Catch me if you can like the Gingerbread Man

You better have your gat in hand, cause man

I don't wanna live no mo'

Sometimes I hear death knockin at my front do'

I'm livin everyday like a hustle, another drug to juggle;

another day, another struggle

[Notorious B.I.G.]

He wasnt exactly begging, he asked for $4.08 to pay TG for a t-shirt via paypal, becasue he didnt have a credit card, and would have had to wait 5 days for a bank transfer to paypal...

OMC lent it to him, and apparently SoS payed him back... The real thief was Paypal who took 4% or so each time they used it....

yeah, i got my 4.08 back. quick, too.

this whole SoS fiasco bothers me for some reason... even if i had lost out on my money, i think i'd be slightly more concerned about whether or not dude is ok than

whether or not my jeans are in the mail. at least at first.

yeah, i got my 4.08 back. quick, too.

this whole SoS fiasco bothers me for some reason... even if i had lost out on my money, i think i'd be slightly more concerned about whether or not dude is ok than

whether or not my jeans are in the mail. at least at first.

It just seems so fucked, I don't see how something couldn't be up.