Goodbye Stuck on Stupid....

digital_denim

Guest Chocodove2
you'd pretty much have to be lowlife scum to do this and think it's worth your time/effort

People that steal from others usually are.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd pretty much have to be lowlife scum to do this and think it's worth your time/effort

"Well I have first name, last name, city of residence, and former place of employment..."

...and you'd have to be an idiot to sell a few things to establish good cred and give your name & address when you did. :rolleyes:

not to mention dumb as fuck

so far we confirmed he ripped off people trying to buy a pair of acnes and a few pairs of vans, for a whopping total of prob $300

i realize there were a few more, but still

when you consider the time it took to ring up almost 1,500 posts, it's hard to believe this was some elaborate scam he was running

i realize it's possible it might have been a spur of the moment decision to cash in on his rep/cred/whatever, but anyone who invests that amount of effort to clear a few hundred bucks would have to be about the worst fucking hustler i've ever heard of

shows how much I know and understand about modern life.

I always thought that if you banned someone it'd be much more of a punishment for them and fun for everyone else to somehow do a HAL 9000 and fade them out gradually instead of just cutting them off.

This is both possible and extremely taxing on bandwidth and server processing.

If this is true he is making black people look bad.

Bad Ass that is.

BOOYAH

fwiw, my last post was less to bust on the guy - what he did was pretty low, but there's enough of that going around - than to suggest that this was not, in fact, a 'pretty good scheme'

I'd prefer bunch of hidden cams just documenting his life (not just outdoors but setting shit up in his room as well ) over beating him up. I am curious to know if it's only his sufu buying and selling that is in trouble, some of you have mentioned his drug problems and whatnot. i think the sufu community will get more entertainment out of it, although SoS visiting the site will easily expose the plot -

I'm just curious, but i know mike lowrey wanted the people who got ripped to contact him. I was wondering what the sufu people(mods, etc...) and the people who got ripped off were planning to do, if there was anything they could do. Just curious.

Guest Chocodove2
I'm just curious, but i know mike lowrey wanted the people who got ripped to contact him. I was wondering what the sufu people(mods, etc...) and the people who got ripped off were planning to do, if there was anything they could do. Just curious.

I contacted Mike and I feel they are taking care of what they need to do pretty well. He can share if he would like, but I am satisfied. As far as getting my money back, I already filed a complaint with AMEX and am pretty confident it will be succesful. Paypal has a dispute system, too, but they suck. I'm not sure what the others will be doing...

he was truly stuck on stupid i guess. was fun though, had some good things to type with those fingers of his.

I never thought any drug i ever did was so good as to go nuts and rip people off (even the ones you say you will never try). i think he just saw his chance, never shipped, and just reazlied, i pulled this money out of paypal, got this shit still... fuck a fourm.

And the thread where he asked if someone could paypal loan him some cash, until he got paid!

foreals. he was always asking for money, i think the reason is that we are very trusting on superfuture, ive bought numerous items here using money order and fretting if the dude on the other end would just jack me, but ive always recieved my items

I've realized that i'm really trusting of sufu people. Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass one of these days. I bet when i meet kiya and dino might in orlando in august they're going to jump me and steal my jordans :(