Hair Thread

qom

Nothing? From what I've read, products that claim to make your hair grow faster by externally applying anything isn't going to work. Seeing as hair is dead, and applying something (horse shampoo) to dead cells won't do much to promote inner growth.

Look into foods/vitamins that could aid in growth. Think it's be your best bet.

that's why you stimulate the follicle and not the hair

never shaved my head before. thinking about doing it. sick of looking like kramer.

do it, i was rocking long messy top/short sides forever and just buzzed a week ago... feels good man, and i think it looks a lot better too. I also enjoy not having to do anything at all to my hair, i guess i'm in the wrong thread then..

What do you guys think. I've been cutting my own hair for the past year and I finally have enough cash to pay for a cut. I want to take the sides in and have my temples shorter buzzed then the rest of the cut. Something that looks like this but not that drastic, only the temples would be that short while the rest is a step up on the buzzer.

IMG_8830.JPG

I cant decide If I want to go shorter on the top or keep the length I currently have like the picture above.

Here's a picture for reference and DAMN DO I LOOK UGLY BELOW THAT GUY!

Photoon2011-06-09at1030.jpg

hair.png

Couple weeks ago

You look like a douchebag with your faux hawk ala bed head style - fucking wack.... and you look super awkward in person... always liked your style but you should keep you ugly mug hidden,,, tip: waxing your eyebrows aint gonna make you look any better. very stupid looking.

yes, i've seen you in person.

What do you guys think. I've been cutting my own hair for the past year and I finally have enough cash to pay for a cut. I want to take the sides in and have my temples shorter buzzed then the rest of the cut. Something that looks like this but not that drastic, only the temples would be that short while the rest is a step up on the buzzer.

IMG_8830.JPG

I cant decide If I want to go shorter on the top or keep the length I currently have like the picture above.

Here's a picture for reference and DAMN DO I LOOK UGLY BELOW THAT GUY!

Photoon2011-06-09at1030.jpg

ya you look pretty bad, considering i can't see anything.

Anyways, you should part your hair where your hairline squares at an angle (you know what I mean) you're parting to far to the side, makes your head look fatter when doing so. That reference is actually a really shitty haircut too, guy looks like a fucking tool and seems to want to look like every other hipster I see...or more so, that I've BEEN seeing for the last couple years... do something original, or just shave it. The texture of your hair sucks and so does the color.... best of luck!

You look like a douchebag with your faux hawk ala bed head style - fucking wack.... and you look super awkward in person... always liked your style but you should keep you ugly mug hidden,,, tip: waxing your eyebrows aint gonna make you look any better. very stupid looking.

yes, i've seen you in person.

+ rep, who are you tho?

shaddup h8r

Sorry to offend you, but it wasn't even directed at you.

Don't get butthurt.

It's a little criticism, sorry.... honestly he's too cool to be wearing such a shitty hair style, and it looks like he puts effort into it - a look like that should be the complete opposite. either messy, or neat... he's going for messy/neat/faux hawk/new mullet steez i guess.

It's the eyebrows that drive me crazy tho... why the fuck do guys wax their eyebrows? Do you think no one can notice? Men should have some bushy eyebrows...

Or maybe I'm bias because I've been gifted with decent looks and really good eyebrows, they're my best feature - kills anything else about me, especially personality.

+ rep, who are you tho?

Just some loser, really doesn't matter... But I seen you around... with another awkward looking mutherf'er.

At Nomad

Couldn't give a shit for rep, but thanks.

I have accounts from like past '05, I be around, just rarely post anything anymore... unless I'm bored and wasted at work on a Friday and can't wait to get the fuck out of here to do nothing.

I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm glad you said some shit to me because that's the first negative response I've gotten from anyone in awhile. It's nice to take the good with the bad.

I just don't know where you saw me

Just do yourself a favor and NOT wax those eyebrows - get a clean cut, or a messy cut - don't try to be so original that you end up looking like a tool.

That's probably all from me for another few years!

You both actually look like lesbians, those are classic dyke styles. And with you're faces chopped out (and perfect eyebrows) you both totally look like female wanna-be lesbos. Pretty funny. No disrespect to either of you or lesbian though.

^ lol wait what? Who are you talking to BRO?

You both actually look like lesbians, those are classic dyke styles. And with you're faces chopped out (and perfect eyebrows) you both totally look like female wanna-be lesbos. Pretty funny. No disrespect to either of you or lesbian though.

Last edited by ATS : 3 hours ago at 06:22 AM. reason: Shitty spelling and auto correct

Hey cool guy...If you're going to edit your post then do it right.

"those are classic dyke styles."

I find that word very offensive. I'm sure sufu has a couple of lesbians on here no?

I have accounts from like past '05, I be around,

No one gives a shit when you joined either.

^ lol wait what? Who are you talking to BRO?

Hey cool guy...If you're going to edit your post then do it right.

"those are classic dyke styles."

I find that word very offensive. I'm sure sufu has a couple of lesbians on here no?

No one gives a shit when you joined either.

I'm not a cool 'guy'. I'm actually a dyke and not cool at all. Don't try to be cool with me BRO! I find that rather offensive

I said no disrespect to either and all.

I explained why I edited. "spelling and autocorrect on iPhone"

I mentioned I had other account and joined earlier because he asked who I am and I said so and that I've been around.

Neway, why don't you read first before your bum starts hurting for your bff's.

Sorry for shitting up the thread. Now back to haircuts and please no more male eyebrow waxing.