Hair Thread

qom

god dammit i fucking hate having to manage/deal with my hair, i fucking hate how stubborn my wavy hair is, i fucking hate waiting for it to be super long, i fucking hate how no one wants to give me a job because i look shaggy, i fucking hate the thought of products melting and streaming down my broken out forehead and into my eyes in this stupid ass seasonal heat, and i fucking hate trying to find different styles that dont fall into the blow-hard fashion cocksucker or the clueless average joe shmoe categories.

i think i may just buzz it all off again before too long.

jesus fuck yes i have wavy stubborn fucking hair and im trying to grow it long, i've been growing it for about 5 months and i just broke and cut it out because of how shitty it looks right now. its a real pain in the ass when u wanna grow your hair out.

Perm. I gonna get mine in october. *saves pic.

If I leave it be, I was planning to let it loose 'til December. Then I'd cut if, 'cause it's my birfday and I DO WUT I WAHNT.

If you have been sporting shortish hair, grow it out, then play with the length until you see fit. post pics then.

The stuff my stylist actually used on me today was made by the same people (Schwarzkopf makes this line apparently) and hers had some sand in it supposedly. This made my hair nice and dullish, and held really well. Im going to try that next.

Are you talking about this:

66964.jpg

Rough up modeling clay? Apparent it has volcanic sand in it, i use this product mostly but the hold isn't that great, thinking of combining it with hairspray for a stronger hold.

fghd.jpg

how do i go from my straight-ass hair to this?

don't shampoo your hair for 2 days. the oil buildup will make your hair managable

neptune, leave it be and let it loose

agree with this

but fix your bangs

Perm. I gonna get mine in october. *saves pic.

If you have been sporting shortish hair, grow it out, then play with the length until you see fit. post pics then.

Are you talking about this:

66964.jpg

Rough up modeling clay? Apparent it has volcanic sand in it, i use this product mostly but the hold isn't that great, thinking of combining it with hairspray for a stronger hold.

i just got a pin-perm in tokyo a couple of months ago.

hairwax had never worked for me until i got that shit done.

semi wet hair + spice sisters medium wax = win

the perm is kinda getting weak now but girls (both CWGs and KAGs) were digging it

I'm not quite to the point for it, but I want to get some ideas.

What are some good pomades for a style similar to a pomp? I've probably got two months until I'll really need it, but I may buy some now just to fuck around with.

Anybody have some advices to get rid/stop the split ends and dry hair? I was wondering if I should cut like an inch everywhere or just let it grow. I've done some treatment for the dryness and but it is still dry.
Cut now before your hair turns into a ball of frizz and you have to cut it all off.

^

all off???

Shampoos are usually really harsh and strip all the natural oils on your hair. This can lead to a dryness/frizz/ and split ends. Try to avoid washing your hair as long as possible but if it gets too dirty, use conditioner and rinse with water only.

you can also apply natural oils or a serium (any product with silicone in it) to your hair afterwords and blow dry with cold air.

though it may very well be refreshing, its still boring. if there's any way i ever yearn to appear its surely not boring

doesn't have to be boring. i've been told i look like a nazi. granted it was from one person. but still. are nazis boring? short hair does not = boring