Hair Thread

qom

just a thought to all the pseudo jeugunds im seeing in here, not necessarily negative:

you know that trying to play it safe and fading/blending it gradually and not going a decent length on the top and very short on the sides isnt cutting edge or new or especially flattering at all right? thats pretty much the standard barber/military cut that every other man in the universe has.

^confusingly written, but i agree. i think alot of ppl jump the gun on the cut, and don't grow it out enough first. It's gotta have that contrast of short and long to be something that is noticeable

with that being said, there are a lot of ppl who still shouldnt go for it at all..

just a thought to all the pseudo jeugunds im seeing in here, not necessarily negative:

you know that trying to play it safe and fading/blending it gradually and not going a decent length on the top and very short on the sides isnt cutting edge or new or especially flattering at all right? thats pretty much the standard barber/military cut that every other man in the universe has.

Been getting a number 1 on the sides/back. Might not be obvious enough in the photo. The length is just about beginning to be here.

my plan this time around since I didn't get the top cut or touched at all is to let it grow out for a much longer time, keep the sides between a 1.5 and a 2 and let it get appropriately long so it stops looking like an "everyman" haircut and more like an permutation therein.

-start with wet hair

-apply hairspray

-blow dry back with one hand while using a vent brush with the other to curl the hair back

-apply styling cream

-use a finishing spray if u want

Btw, which hair spray? Thanks.

^doesnt matter what hairspray u use to start, just needs to be something that makes it manageable (i actually use a spray-on gel from some dollar store brand) enough so that you can run your fingers through it without getting caught

the finishing spray is L'Oreal Paris Design Extra Hold Finishing Spray (cheap as well)

its not about the products, its about the cut!

i love my natural hair oils.. the best 'product' for the hair! :)

i am at a cross road... i either want to be punx or nazi hair... i am leanin toward punx because jugend requires maintenance (wax/pomade to hold it together? combing hair at the angle? )

kafkaprosess_main.jpg

HitlerYouth.jpg

but these boys are so cute

god dammit i fucking hate having to manage/deal with my hair, i fucking hate how stubborn my wavy hair is, i fucking hate waiting for it to be super long, i fucking hate how no one wants to give me a job because i look shaggy, i fucking hate the thought of products melting and streaming down my broken out forehead and into my eyes in this stupid ass seasonal heat, and i fucking hate trying to find different styles that dont fall into the blow-hard fashion cocksucker or the clueless average joe shmoe categories.

i think i may just buzz it all off again before too long.

what do you guys think of this? i havent had my hair cut specifically to this, it's pretty much just bed head.. but im thinking of bringing it to my guy and have him do something like it

6451_129712638712_690648712_2176401_6775955_n.jpg

so i got my hair cut today at freemans and showed the guy the picture above.. i told him i wanted it a little short so it looks clean cut for a wedding im attending next week but in a couple weeks it will start to get the messy look..

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG%5D

Look I already told you I dont want to buy any damn pens.

so i got my hair cut today at freemans and showed the guy the picture above.. i told him i wanted it a little short so it looks clean cut for a wedding im attending next week but in a couple weeks it will start to get the messy look..

IMG_4335.jpg

IMG%5D

ditto, just get a shorter cut mang i have similar hair to yours, a good clean cut is refreshing.

though it may very well be refreshing, its still boring. if there's any way i ever yearn to appear its surely not boring