Hair Thread

qom

^ that shit doesnt work with your workwear stee (thats how you dress right?)

i feel like this thread encourages people to get fashiony haircuts that dont follow in their own aesthetic, just for the sake of fashiony haircuts. no brand synergy. although they do work well for some people

damn, dbidadia's face looks way too much like my roomates when he doesn't have a grizzly man beard. creepy. The hair does look a bit silly witht he flannel

sooo... anyone on here have super thick, super coarse, wiry hair like me? What products do you use?

Everytime I try and grow my hair out, it just looks like shit; it's so unruly and hard to style. Maybe I should try some product but I'm not sure what would be good.... gel is too shiny, wax is too dry. Haven't found anything that works yet. tips?

9a0gte.jpg

what it looks like after I cut it.. i fucked it up a little which is why jmat thought i looked like a chemo patient, shorter in the front

Grow some facial hair and you may be a doherty-lookalike?

what's a good hair style for an asian? i'm getting tired of my shaved hair, i could start saving for long hair like dismal. But i'm afraid it will look really awkward when it's only half long since my hair whirl is located so far back on my head. And when the hair gets longer it tends to fall back over the whirl in an unnatural way looking like a wave sticking out of my head..

hit me with nice suggestions

Anyone have a good picture of a haircut style that resembles the messy James Dean look; maybe the top to be just a bit over finger width length. thanks.

This kind of gay, but i'm not gonna lie, I kind of like how this looks.

edwardcullenphoto.png

This too. I currently have like shoulder length hair, bout to chop it off into something like this. What kind of hair do you need optimally for this? I figure straight fine hair is fine as long as you style it correctly with pomade?

peterjensenforfredperry.jpg

anyone know if they stopped making the grey gatsby wax? they dont have it at mitsuwa, nijiya, or any other asian market. the only place i can find it is ebay...

Gatsby_Hair_Wax_Moving_Rubber_Grung.jpg

has anyone tried the new Axe styling products? im tryna figure out which of them would be most like the grey gatsby