Hair Thread

qom

can you guys not take a pic of your hair while remaining clothed?

seriously, there are way too many shirtless man pics in here.

personally, i only wear tank tops at home except if i'm about to leave and/or showered. but this picture sweating on the bed saying good morning was creepy.

s5ad5c.jpg

samsikle, show me your hair now?

Completely disagree with everyones opinions so far. Keep the tail, it's the only thing that keeps the cut edgy.

However, the top is too heavy. Cut it shorter in the crown, and thin out the fringe. Fashion mullets look too much like mullet mullets if you keep the fringe heavy like that.

What do you guys think about combining the CGD cut and the Hitler Youth cut together. I know, I know, super might crash of the idea since these seem to be two of the favorite cuts. But seriously, a high and tight, longer on top with the sides shaved on the bottom.

94990610.th.jpg

42571972.th.jpg

thoughts?

edgy?!?!?!?!

Yes edgy, or interesting.

If you remove the tail, it's a very basic boring cut. Also, you have to take into consideration the growth pattern in her nape. The stylist may have left it longer in the back because that area is problematic, or she has a low hairline. This is often the case with asian hair. If she cut's it off, she may need to cut it a lot more often.

This is just my personal opinion. People will agree or disagree, I just thought I would be the one to say I like the idea of it because I see what the stylist was trying to achieve.

What do you guys think about combining the CGD cut and the Hitler Youth cut together. I know, I know, super might crash of the idea since these seem to be two of the favorite cuts. But seriously, a high and tight, longer on top with the sides shaved on the bottom.

94990610.th.jpg

42571972.th.jpg

thoughts?

wtf is CGD

i'm liking rirawin's current hairstyle, i think i remember dismalfuture doing it, shit is awesome. it'd be a pain in the ass to take care of though....

It's not to bad to take care of.... I got a straight perm like 6 months ago that is all worn out and I need a new one like now, and my hair is like halfway between my chin and my collarbone points now, but the straight perm + a bit of Weleda hair oil mussed in damp hair plus a regular blow dry is all I do to my hair. No wax or anything like that. Sometimes my girl will use a curling iron on my ends to get the layers to sit better and then rub some Kiehl's shiny hairspray on the tips so they shag in clumps better.

I got one of those Panasonic blow-drying hairbrush things that works nicely for keeping hair straight when you're drying it which makes things a lot easier too. I'd say it takes about 5-10 minutes to dry my hair.

Shake off most of the water with a small hand towel, put a dab of hair oil in palms and muss it through the hair and on tips, use fine tooth comb to distribute hair oil better and get the tangles out, blow dry with cool air and then with hot air brush thing and I'm good. I wait for my hair to cool down a bit, 5-10 minutes, before tying it up so it doesn't stretch or break.

Guest bambam

yea so max no hate, ur shorter look is def improvement and has potential with a dif part/combover/departure from straight bangs