Hair Thread

qom

originally posted by scott.M

rocky.jpg

try this cut lol.

before coming to thailand i'd never been told i look like stallone and within the first week at my old gym all the trainers were calling me sylvester. i don't want to believe it. but that midget stallone's got nothing on me.

victory2v.jpg

originally posted by scott.M

in all seriousness the sides of yo head are rediculus, you needa cop a jugend.

believe me that is the cut i would most like to get, but like somebody mentioned i feel it would only exaggerate the length of my face. that's why i might just get the sides thinned out and cleaned up to take away the volume as it is getting out of control.

It is a girl mullet.

HEY. Who out there knows of cheap clarifying shampoos? I'm using Murray's pomade which takes about 3 showers to get out. I'd prefer not to special order Dax Mineral shampoo every time I need some.

I use the L'Oreal Professional shampoos. They have three or four varieties in their salon line, but one of them is a really great shampoo that leaves your hair feeling really light and clean. You'll probably have to buy it from a salon, though.

good morning. i got a free haircut coming tomorrow.

but i'm unclear which direction i'm going with this. after my last haircut i decided a mohawk might be in order...like...cropped up the sides of my head and workin with whatever's on top. any different suggestions?

Photo21.jpg

good morning. i got a free haircut coming tomorrow.

but i'm unclear which direction i'm going with this. after my last haircut i decided a mohawk might be in order...like...cropped up the sides of my head and workin with whatever's on top. any different suggestions?

Photo21.jpg

u just get done fucking daniway or something?

let me get drunk and cut it for you!

Ill let you get powers whisky drunk and cut it, bby :)

but dont worry. I wont break up with you in the morning, like some people we know

ahem.

get rid of the tail
Neptune,

Get rid of the tail and do it up like TG's old hair when she had it short and layered.

i'd get rid of the tail too.
That tail, I'd get rid of.

Really.

I 4th, 5th, 6th or whatever-th the motion to de-tail that mane

D:

i'll cut it....later.

between your 900 point rep you negged me with and the infraction for insulting another member, i'd say you did your job on that last post. if you'd given it a chance, you'd have been flattered, not insulted. coulda just told me that mohawks were so last year or something.