Hair Thread

qom

thats kinda what i was thinking...that not hot? weally?

yea that was me. that was a small elevator.

I kinda figured it was you because we had an exchange about schott perfectos a bit back, and here I was wearing a schott perfecto, and you in an awesome bike jacket.

Seriously though, your hair in that hat thing was fucking enviable.

Chauvinistic as it may sound, my experience indicates that males cut hair better than females. I've been going to a great place in the city for a while now and have thoroughly liked every cut except for todays (first time a lady cut it there). After styling it myself, its not all that bad -- she just didn't listen. I wanted the back cleaned up 1/2" off the front at most.

In any case, here's my hair a few days ago:

hair.jpg

and now:

photo.jpg

Critique?

the styling te second pic is terrible. It looks as if you tried to hard with in the wrong direction. it needs to either come more forward onto your forhead or go back and flatter. of course, with a cut like that, you can do many things, just don't wear it like that. .02.

Allthough there are many, many things wrong with this photograph, the dude on the far left has potential with his hair. basically, I want that cut, but as short as it is on the sides all the way around, and my hair on top would remain styled down.

1402modetck5.jpg

^yours looks really nice how it is tho, diamonds.

i think i am going to go for a basic haircolor...highlights killed my hair and it looks like shit.

undecided on light brown or dark brown tho...

319548586.jpg

you cant even see my hair that well, but its a pretty straight forward cut.

i have an appointment in about a month. my girlfriend has a picture of hair she says its hot, but i see "marlboro country junkie" when i look at it. i will try to post that here later.

not really for you people to tell me what to do because i dont trust any of you, more so that this thread has something to look at.

319548586.jpg

not really for you people to tell me what to do because i dont trust any of you

it doesnt matter because you wont trust what i say but that looks a bit doo doo, reminds me of that new mike meyers movie or a french painter dude in an snl skit

does anyone use anything to maintain hold, like hairspray or somethin like that? didnt need it when the hair was shorter but if i go biking up wind with my hair as is i come out with this floofy mess, not in the good messy way

319548586.jpg

you cant even see my hair that well, but its a pretty straight forward cut.

i have an appointment in about a month. my girlfriend has a picture of hair she says its hot, but i see "marlboro country junkie" when i look at it. i will try to post that here later.

not really for you people to tell me what to do because i dont trust any of you, more so that this thread has something to look at.

is this forroealz?

just something that will keep the style locked in place. i have no problem styling it and getting it to look how i want with wax but it rarely keeps the same shape throughotu the day as light winds and such blow through it

just something that will keep the style locked in place. i have no problem styling it and getting it to look how i want with wax but it rarely keeps the same shape throughotu the day as light winds and such blow through it

Maybe it's time to move up to stronger wax.

Does anyone know a product that has hold but it moldable throughout the day? Thanks. PS: I have very thick caucassian hair.

The Aveda Men's Pomade (it isn't really a pomade) sounds like it might be right up your alley. It's definitely on the more pliable side of the hair product spectrum.

the styling te second pic is terrible. It looks as if you tried to hard with in the wrong direction.

Yeah, I was trying to make it the way it was before butchering... meh -- I believe it looks decent slightly more to the front, but still parted at the side. Otherwise it looks superwhitetrash

Oh, and I wasn't able to get it to the back, I don't think any product will hold it down there.

I'm not sure what to do with my hair, I used to keep it long and curly but I hate managing it. My hair currently looks like

28an9d5.jpg

after getting a haircut based off of

w7eu4k.jpg

I like the haircut, but once I get any length, it looks like this

244wrir.jpg

Should I just stick with this haircut and just get it cut more often or should I find a different short haircut.