Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

the thing is you post about it in every single thread..

not trying to hate

it's just that i see a thread for a new model' date=' and i ask myself

"i wonder if edmond will want these too"

and sure enough...

:D[/quote']

theres people on here with collections far greater than edmonds. but none of them are nearly as flamboyant.

having lots of jeans isnt annoying. showing off is annoying.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres people on here with collections far greater than edmonds. but none of them are nearly as flamboyant.

True, true. I mean, I have 12 pairs of Evisu and 5 unworn Sugarcane, but I'm not going to boast about it. The fact that we all know Edmond has enough denim to last a lifetime is whats ridiculous

anyone from DD+1 that has tried these on: how does the fit compare? I'm guessing that the seat on these guys fits much closer than the anti-fit seat on the 2000's
2000's seat is a completely different story all and all in the denim world. and the rise feels quite a bit higher.

I'd expect the 2000 to be different from the 66. Then again, I don't own any pairs of 66 cut jeans, unless you count my SC Okis, which Kiya has mentioned in the past as similar to the 66 (but from the measurements of the DW, I'd expect it to be different).

theres people on here with collections far greater than edmonds. but none of them are nearly as flamboyant. having lots of jeans isnt annoying. showing off is annoying.

Flamboyancy is a small price to pay to know that someone out there has a particular model of jean that you want, and that can ask for help with. Where are zk et. al. if you need help with sourcing/fit/pricing questions. Sure, Edmond, could take a different approach with the way he shows off his purchases, but I've used his fit pics in the past to make decisions on my own jean purchases. He contributes to this thread in his own way and should be considered a valued member. But, whatever. Everyone's got an opinion. I just hope he doesn't read all this stuff and stop posting. That would be a real shame.

i agree with you when you say he actually does have merit. id have to say samurai jeans are my favorite at the moment and have been for a while now and for that i genuinely appreciate his contributions in regards to samurai, but that doesnt mean he doesnt getting annoying.

the rise on the 660 is a whole inch higher though

well, 3/4" to 1" depending on size.

my guess is that they'll be worn at about the same place on your hips, though.

at least i hope so... i picked my 660 size based off measurements of my somets, which are about the same rise as xx-005s...

I sized down one from my PBJ XX-005's...had thought about going down 2, but thought that'd be just too risky.

Plus technically, no difference between a 28 and 29 from thigh down, and the slight room up top should give my ass a little more room to breath.

I had the same train of thought, and also went with a 29. But when I was in NYC this past week, I went by BiG to try on the one wash pairs and found that the size 28 were cut suprisingly wide at the waist. Even though the jeans sat low, there was a great deal of slack, so I quickly put in a request to change my order from a 29 to 28. Hopefully there'll be enough extra pairs to have my order changed, but I really doubt it at this point.

Just be prepared for a lot of slack up top. And to anyone who might've gone up a size or two from your true waist, you better put on some weight!

no doubt.

+somechars..

nope i didnt joined with a different name i registered 2 names but i dont use the other one anymore.. stop baing jealous guys im here to join have money let me buy my jeans if you need help ask me..im helping out im not showing off or anything man.. actally i have more jeans than you can imagine.. i just posted some of the good ones here .. again i am not showing off... ( theres nothing wrong with hsowing off right? i dont owe anyone anything..) heheh cheers people now back to topic i want one of these contacted gordon he said hell set a pair aside for me.. yehey!!

nope i didnt joined with a different name i registered 2 names but i dont use the other one anymore.. stop baing jealous guys im here to join have money let me buy my jeans if you need help ask me..im helping out im not showing off or anything man.. actally i have more jeans than you can imagine.. i just posted some of the good ones here .. again i am not showing off... ( theres nothing wrong with hsowing off right? i dont owe anyone anything..) heheh cheers people now back to topic i want one of these contacted gordon he said hell set a pair aside for me.. yehey!!

was this rambling mess of a post real? is he for real? i'm in disbelief.

my cock is fucking huge.

no bragging though. just a fact. if anyone needs to know anything about my cock i can help.

well same here.. nothing bad ata ll right? see... this would help people out...:) its not bragging it its just telling people you have a big cock or have tons of jeans and a lot of money right?:rolleyes:

was a start date determined yet? all this johnny come lately talk about trying to buy up the extra pairs kinda makes me nervous. How long is gordon going to wait before selling extra pairs to people who slept. I already flip flopped with him via email a couple of times before, but I still might switch after trying them on. :D

was a start date determined yet? all this johnny come lately talk about trying to buy up the extra pairs kinda makes me nervous. How long is gordon going to wait before selling extra pairs to people who slept. I already flip flopped with him via email a couple of times before, but I still might switch after trying them on. :D

Depending on what size you wear, I could sell you mine. They are 30 and if I don't like they fit then i'm selling.