Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed! I'm assuming there will be quite a bit of trading going on with these jeans coming back a little bigger than expected. I already sized up a bit to a 30. So all you 29's out there make sure you stay in touch!

(I know I'm probably alone with that, and complety understand that everybody is anxious to get them, believe me I'm also very excited, just not enough wear on my current pair to be ready to put them aside for a year)

I'm with you. The wear on my Sams is coming slow, and I could use another couple months at least! I was hoping for a January start, but I guess I could work some rotation in

(I know I'm probably alone with that, and complety understand that everybody is anxious to get them, believe me I'm also very excited, just not enough wear on my current pair to be ready to put them aside for a year)

I'm with you. The wear on my Sams is coming slow, and I could use another couple months at least! I was hoping for a January start, but I guess I could work some rotation in