Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really nice, denim is amazing to finally touch and call my own. I'll post better pics in a sec. The fit is still up in the air since I can't soak them yet so best description would be the one that Gordon already posted on the BiG site. These suckers are gonna get a hot was and hot dry to get all of the shrinkage out of the way. Question just is when? The indigo is such a nice rich color.

Gordon got in half of the shipment, probably over 100 jeans, or at least it looked that way. They were everywhere. He's numbering everyone of them by hand and stamping them. They are in no order, he's just putting down the number he's thinking of at the time. He also sent out a bunch of DHL boxes while I was there so many of you will be receiving them shortly.

sufu2.jpg

sufu6.jpg

sufu5.jpg

sufu3.jpg

sufu4.jpg

sufu7.jpg

Chponglasia, great meeting you man! So my only next question is if we do deceide to soak them we just have to document it and then its just one year from that point in time. Am I correct in saying this? And how long can one put off before soaking, I don't really feel like getting into these right now still wanted to give some other pairs of denim a little more time.

Chponglasia, great meeting you man! So my only next question is if we do deceide to soak them we just have to document it and then its just one year from that point in time. Am I correct in saying this? And how long can one put off before soaking, I don't really feel like getting into these right now still wanted to give some other pairs of denim a little more time.

Great meeting you too, dude!

So yeah, is that the deal? Did we decide on the staggered start and end dates? It might be tough to enforce, since someone could easily back date an end pic. But like people have said, in the context of a year, an extra week or two probably won't make much of a difference.