Most painful way to die

flyordie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jumping off a high place...i mean you probably die right away but i can only imagine the unspeakable pain you experience at impact, a split second before you're done.

I don't think getting shot in the head would be a bad way of dying...like Bobby from the sopranos said, you probably don't even hear anything.

second that. You just put me off breakfast

Weaksauce.

On the other hand, how about having ropes tied to each of your feet and hands, being pulled from separate directions by horses or cars? It'll definately hurt like hell when you're being stretched and you might even still feel it after they are torn off. Don't think you'll die instantly from the overwhelming pain.

or

Ingesting a VERY potent poison in which it causes bleeding from all orifices (eyes, nose, ears, mouth, anus, peehole)?

What a nice way of starting my day :eek:

Weaksauce.

On the other hand, how about having ropes tied to each of your feet and hands, being pulled from separate directions by horses or cars? It'll definately hurt like hell when you're being stretched and you might even still feel it after they are torn off. Don't think you'll die instantly from the overwhelming pain.

there was a scene in this video called traces of death (similar to faces of death) that showed a guy with each arm tied to two different trucks. needless to say, both trucks gunned it, ripping off one of the dude's arms. he was still alive so they shot him. i can't believe i watched that shit in middle school. ugh.

there was a scene in this video called traces of death (similar to faces of death) that showed a guy with each arm tied to two different trucks. needless to say, both trucks gunned it, ripping off one of the dude's arms. he was still alive so they shot him. i can't believe i watched that shit in middle school. ugh.

Yeah, I won't be searching for that to watch. I want to stay sane, thanks.

not necessarily the most painful way to die, but probably one of the worst way to die: i read years ago about this japanese boy who fell into a deep dung pit, head-first, in an outhouse. choked to death on random people's shit and urine.

painful, but in a different way from physical pain.

I think the worst way to die is to effect your mental state of mind.go after every part of your body, Make you go insane..Like hook up a machine to ur brain to effect ur neurological path then while ur brain is slowly frying, get a bucket of sulfuric acid and put your feet in it. While ur screaming in agony, pour a bucket of fire ants down your pants..

and to top it off, get a hired dentist to yank out every tooth out of ur mouth

Now THAT'S painful..and creative..