Most painful way to die

flyordie

in medieval times they had this waist high, stone pyramid that they would take naked prisoners and set theyre assholes atop the tip of and let gravity to the rest.

sodomy with a hot hair curling iron sounds aweful too

tisswat- what movie is that scene from? i know ive seen it

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh i just came up with another one..

use a monkey wrench and grip your testicle sack. As the grip gets tighter, put a leech in each one of the persons eyeballs and pour in some wasabi sauce. Get a power sander and start to scrape off the top layer of your skin. Grab two tables and put one on each side of the person, Get a nail gun and nail each one of your fingers to the table. As that's happening, grab a sledgehammer and bash in both kneecaps and to finish it off. Grab a crab to grip on your penis and to top it off pour hot tar on your head

ahh i just came up with another one..

use a monkey wrench and grip your testicle sack. As the grip gets tighter, put a leech in each one of the persons eyeballs and pour in some wasabi sauce. Get a power sander and start to scrape off the top layer of your skin. Grab two tables and put one on each side of the person, Get a nail gun and nail each one of your fingers to the table. As that's happening, grab a sledgehammer and bash in both kneecaps and to finish it off. Grab a crab to grip on your penis and to top it off pour hot tar on your head

Too complicated. I hate following instructions.

I heard of a torture once where the opening of a cage filled with rabid, hungry rats would be attached to the victim's face. To further aggravate the rats the torturer would place something on fire near the other end of the cage. the little shits would BURROW and eat their way out. THROUGH YOUR FACE. AND EYES.

I'll fuckin

I'll fuckin

tie you to a fuckin bedpost

with your ass cheeks spread out and shit, right?

Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour

Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like

Tssssssss

Wouldn't dying like Jesus be the worst kind of death?

Whipped until his flesh hung out, with a throne crown gauged into his head, forced to carry a wooden cross miles and then being crucified for so many hours? Bolts straight through the wrists, through the ankles which are the reasons why you are alive because you hang their slowly until you die of asphyxiation?