early waywt highlights

designersheep

It's 5am and I'm at work, working overnight. Unusually productive day, until I clicked waywt thread page 1 about two hours ago. Emptyheaded, I spend the next two hours going through the first 100 pages (with 50 posts per page setting) of it... finding insights I would have never guessed about regular posters, and glimpses of their earlier styles, including; loads of bapes, hap being stylish right from the beginning, baizilla (SZ poster with great style) getting into silly quarrels with just about everyone, everybody praising tg posts that no longer exist, nairb and ddohnggo not looking as good as now :P; but here, I present you, the highlights from the first 5000 sufu waywt thread posts.

1. milspex wearing milspex

2. a cow fighting two dogs

3. cheep with his feeble attempt at his first waywt

4. canice not hiding her face (there were many, but I just picked one)

5. hap with streetXhigh fashionXemoXvintage

6. bed showing his thing that shouldn't be shown outside his bed

7. worst fit from the first 5000 posts

8. early fits from two of my favourite posters: kumo and sphoxx

9. and lastly... servo waywt!!!

I have nothing but love for all of the posters I have named here, so please excuse me if you were offended or embarrassed :rolleyes:

Feel free to comment, or work on the next 5000 posts or whatever.

EDIT:

five fits I like, excluding the obvious ones that made into best of waywt (hap, darkanimal)

* youwish

* playhearts

* djrajio

* colin

* ruach's first waywt

update!

I went through around the next 10,000 posts, and here are the highlights. Yes, I have too much time on my hands... no it actually took me less than an hour. You can do a lot of things at work when you are bored :)

These weren't as fun as the previous bunch, and I've probably missed a few interesting ones because I was going over them really quickly. Listed chronologically within the groups.

sycamore?

evisu... wrong pair

worst photoshop effect ever

work stress

no homo?

mr calvin oscar generating a lot of hate and everyone questioning his age

eww

milspex in action

tg kicked cultpop's ass

cmf nude

shark attack

first posts:

hipset

seenmy

polio

diamonds

jane

crillz (not sure if this is his first)

insidertrading (don't think this is his real first either)

cameos:

mizanation

get smart

begs

servo!

minya

coldrice

halloween:

kix

verb

asuzano

cultpop

great fits/pics:

hap

chris

djrajio

jwied doing his thing from far back

sphoxx!

stayhandsome

canice

darkanimal

hipset

sxxxe

cultpop with his awesome parenting session

more hipset

ratatat

more hap

oomegaoo

jane

stuntastic

naturaljax

asuzano

more jane

cmf

isla, cutest waywt with dopest honeycombs

more dark

seenmy without the beard

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, I literally did not even remember that.

Shitty jewelry x ill fitting blazer x I don't even know what jeans / the pre "Raw" days x I kind of miss that haircut.

I'm tempted to go back to the beginning and find some of my favorites, like one of my all time-favs, the TGxJoy DivisionxBoiler Suit.

edit: holy shit at that Sphoxx fit. Man, this thread's crazy.

servo

hehe I definitely wanna see more of your fits, and tg's earlier fits too :(

Maybe someday. I'm still trying to find my two favorite TG fits, I hope they're not gone. I know she re-uploaded my favorite one once when I asked her to. I love the one that's at the beach all in black as well, unless I'm rememering wrong.

edit: no luck, looks like they're gone.

youwish is stayhandsome, I'm 99% sure. He made a post about it when he came in saying "This is youwish, I forgot my password" or something

I'm pretty sure I remember this as well. It's happened a couple of times, there's a few other members who've changed names for various reasons since then as well, so I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

i was looking like crazy for teh cow/dogs pic, i didnt remember it was in what are you wearing. thanks dude +rep

[edit]

wow, i had forgot about alot of this stuff. this is a great thread

by the way, i loved baizilla's style. who knew the presence of a single, overly-coddled and trust fund-endowed high schooler could become commonplace, nay, the norm on sufu just a few years later?

what´s the story with the cow/dog pics? looks crazy..

From http://drugoi.livejournal.com/1468288.html

Translation:

"Sept. 15, Alabama. Two pitbulls who, after the huricane, were left without an owner are finding their food on their own.

Under the second picture:

"Their victim was a bull, who apparently strayed from the herd"

Third picture:

"These dogs were not bothered by the presense of the photojournalist - a member of the bypassing patrol of the National Guard controlling the region after Hurricane Katrina."

Last caption:

"The end of the story - dogs were shot"

what´s the story with the cow/dog pics? looks crazy..

not sure about the original story of pic...but in waywt...

supertalk waywt was a dangerous place for a man to post in his skinny jeans...flame would definitely ensue in the outlaw days before the board was patrolled by the ever watchful minya...

into this setting came the creative and sometimes provocative thomas highstreet with his re-cut women's jackets and impossible narrow jeans...the backlash was palatable...ever resourceful tinkerbell's response was to add some crazy flair to his posts in the form of a naked painted couple...

minya pre-mod with an eye toward the growth of the board asked for it to be made worksafe and t-money posted himself with a drawn on eye patch and a cow skull on a swashbuckler's sword...scrawled across this was the warning

i'm a pirate you fuckers...

another member

what the fuck, just post what your wearing..

this provoked an avalanche of pics from LA streetwear and party head Fresh

fuuuckk thatt....

[noparse]the vagina eye[/noparse]...

[noparse]dogs versus bull[/noparse]...

[noparse]anaconda vs croc[/noparse]...

horrible with the six toed lady pic

the interest waned when it was discovered a few days later that pics of fits had been moved to honestforum and they were talking about the bad fits at supertalk...an invasion ensued...

the bad old days...before the trash was contained...

stay tuned to this channel for other great sagas

BAPEDDY can dance...

starring BAPEDDY vs everyone

who is the skinniest of them all

starring the boy formerly known as EatingIsForLosers

^hahaha i remeber the croc vs anaconda pics, that was crazy. damn it sound like a lord of the rings battle that raged on for centuries (days in sufu time) until the mods arrived. the honestforum peeps were the orcs back then.

the interest waned when it was discovered a few days later that pics of fits had been moved to honestforum and they were talking about the bad fits at supertalk...an invasion ensued...

damn, wished i was here for the 'invasion'.

would have been mad funny..