The Perfect White T-shirt:

emaze

I've always liked Jockey, but especially since I'm skinny & lanky, I've really liked their Trim-Fit T's Perfect except the arm openings are still big.

Alfani make nice undershirts especially for the tall/skinny motherfucker, sold at Bloomingdales and Macy's. Quite long and slim (around 34 chest, 28+ length on a size small if I remember correctly..), soft. V-necks too.

Anyone got suggestions for lines that use slim but slightly longer cuts for their tees? I'm 6' 2", 140 lbs.. I like 2K, Stacks, P.A.M. etc. graphic-wise, but either the shirts don't even make it to my waist or they're wide enough to fit two of me. I'm tired of wearing blank American Apparel shirts all the time, and even those are getting a lot boxier every time I buy new ones.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H&M does some pretty cool V-Neck. Be sure you take the one from the Divided collection (they have the blue tag attached). Unfortunately they have changed the design of the t-shirt this year. Last summer models were simply hawesome, they were a very good copy of designer type v-neck, the only problem they had was with the fit. It was recommanded to try them on before buying since the quality of manufacturing was not that great and all t-shirt would not fit/shape the same way.

For 4.99$ I don't think you can expect more from a t-shirt :D

i think those kinda suck. upgrade to the $7.50 ones with stretch and those will rock your world

i prefer my filippa k v-necks tho, but those are more expensive

Do they ladies tees fit any different besides just the obvious tag difference? Just curious.

Does anyone remember the tees that Uniqlo had last summer?

They wicked away moisture, but looked like a regular t-shirt (no perforations) and came in the same variety of colors that their regular tees do. They don't seem to carry them anymore, unfortunately.

I think they were labeled Dry Fit too before they changed to the crappier perforations they have in stock now. I actually have 2 of those types of tees from last summer or whenever they came out.

where do you guys get those cheap wholesale shirts by AAA or Jerzees? do these companies make v-necks? i recently got a 3-pack of calvin klein v-necks from macys, and like someone said earlier, theyre thin and transparent and underwear-like.

Does anyone know where the Uniqlo stores are located in China? my parents are going to be over there for about a month and the Uniqlo dry tees look like they have the sort of fit I'm looking for (reasonably slim, and a couple of inches shorter than AA tees)