The Perfect White T-shirt:

emaze

RVCA appears to have used AA in the past (e.g. the 2001's and the 50% poly-blend) ... don't have any new t's from them so I'm not sure if they've moved on to cut+sew or another brand recently, but all my old shirts from college fit exactly the same as my AA stuff

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently my fav white tees are the Costco x Kirkland signature ones. looking for alternatives though

Does anyone know where the Uniqlo stores are located in China? my parents are going to be over there for about a month and the Uniqlo dry tees look like they have the sort of fit I'm looking for (reasonably slim, and a couple of inches shorter than AA tees)

in Shanghai, the bigger one is in Nanjing Dong Lu in the pedestrian-only area, it's on the second floor of a bright blue building. There's also a smaller one at Raffle City (Lai Fu Si) Mall across the street from People's Square.

RVCA appears to have used AA in the past (e.g. the 2001's and the 50% poly-blend) ... don't have any new t's from them so I'm not sure if they've moved on to cut+sew or another brand recently, but all my old shirts from college fit exactly the same as my AA stuff

I just compared the RVCA tee to an AA one I had, the seams and hems are exactly the same, plus the RVCA one is made in the US, which makes it even more possible.

I'm thinking a RVCA M is actually just an AA large.

I've been wondering where to find tees in this cut also! Anyone know?

Check page 5 of this very thread.

For further reference, I washed the AA t-shirt I had gotten/hung it to dry and it is still 26" long. The weird bunching around the neck went away, too.

also, B.Son is making nice U-necks.

• 2 weeks later...
i got a couple of white t from nordstrom last year ,made of supima cotton forgot the brand though.

Tell me about it !!

The brand I get from there is Evergreen !!

would an AAA medium be comparable to an AA large?

I have both of them right in front of me. The AAA medium is the almost same width as the AA large (less than an inch narrower), but the armhole is about 1.5 inches shorter in diameter. the shoulder also sloped more in the AAA while the shoulder in the AA is somewhat flat. The AA shirt is about 3 inches longer than the AAA.

AAA shirts don't shrink as much as AA shirts though, so after a wash each, they should pretty much be the same size, if the American Apparel shirt doesn't get smaller than the AAA medium.

I have both of them right in front of me. The AAA medium is the almost same width as the AA large (less than an inch narrower), but the armhole is about 1.5 inches shorter in diameter. the shoulder also sloped more in the AAA while the shoulder in the AA is somewhat flat. The AA shirt is about 3 inches longer than the AAA.

AAA shirts don't shrink as much as AA shirts though, so after a wash each, they should pretty much be the same size, if the American Apparel shirt doesn't get smaller than the AAA medium.

+1... thanks!!