These emo girls at my school...

euphor

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today my manager was talking to her husband on the phone, who was working as a reference librarian at the state law library.

this guy called in wondering if it was legal to fuck a 17 year old if he was 32.

apparently he had called the state police too, and both the police and the resources in the law library said it was, in fact, legal in the state of michigan.

Guest Airjamie
fellas, u know what to do when a girl says "i'm 17" right?

pull down your apc's and say "baby, i'm 17 too".

And to think all these years I just panicked and strangled them with a ziplock.

today my manager was talking to her husband on the phone, who was working as a reference librarian at the state law library.

this guy called in wondering if it was legal to fuck a 17 year old if he was 32.

apparently he had called the state police too, and both the police and the resources in the law library said it was, in fact, legal in the state of michigan.

Sufu michigan meetup 07??????????

Ages of consent by state are listed on wikipedia....

Same for Canada where it's 14 anyways...

euphor, i will put $1000 down that those same emo girls will be the hot lookin girls when they are in their 20's. it happened at my school, the emo goth chicks outgrew that shit and the 3 that i know of, 2 became fine as hell ditched the goth got into fashion and a 3rd girl i hear is now a model somewhere overseas or some shit.

but who knows on the otherhand the rest of those emo goths could still be the same but i doubt it.

euphor, i will put $1000 down that those same emo girls will be the hot lookin girls when they are in their 20's. it happened at my school, the emo goth chicks outgrew that shit and the 3 that i know of, 2 became fine as hell ditched the goth got into fashion and a 3rd girl i hear is now a model somewhere overseas or some shit.

but who knows on the otherhand the rest of those emo goths could still be the same but i doubt it.

True. Think of their friendship as an investment. You're guaranteed some action over the summer when you come home from college.

Some of the Emo/Hardcore girls are pretty damn good looking (but then some aren't). I had my Photography class last semester with one girl who was pretty much I considered a hardcore chick, mainly because of all the tattoos that she had. For some odd reason, even though she wasn't the best looking girl, the tattoos made her a lot more attractive. I guess that I have a thing for girls with a lot of tattoos.

I guess that if one of them was coming on to me, I might as well give them a chance. After all, it could turn out to be a good in the end when she screaming your name when your in the middle of nailing her.

damnit! I was expecting a plethora of hot pics of emo girls a la the "corny white girls appre." thread. this is quite a disappointment (guess I'm going have to start my own thread)

the ONLY..and i mean ONLY thing that ''emo chicks' in high school are good for

is using pick up lines like:

"hey do you want to go analyze saves the day lyrics"

or

"hey do you want to go talk about dashboard confessional"

or my favorite

"death cab for cutie is soooo deep the singer really speaks to me"

actually this is my favorite:

"hey do you want to go cut each other and listen to bright eyes"

and then nailing tham to the wall CON MUCHO GUSTO

Always eye fuck me in the halls ... and try to talk to me cause I wear skinny jeans and occaisionally vans slip ons

My school is pretty style-retarded and the only people who wear skinny jeans are a few people I hang out with and these dirty emo girls in grade 10/11.

Anyone have similar experiences?

OMG THATS RETARDATION. LOL!

I get really bummed out when there are threads about high school, for some reason I imagine everyone on this forum to be at least 21

no it's kinda funny when there are threads titled "help me find a prom tux" or shit like this one, it's makes me glad as hell that HS is all behind me.