These emo girls at my school...

euphor

yes but if you (the guy) are over 18 like the majority of us, you'll likely get charged with all kinds of shit;

because if you're over 18 and are dating/fucking a 14-18 year old, chances are the judge will see it as an exploitative relationship, whereas you would probably be seen as having tricked or tainted an innocent/youth/minor/whatever

then it'll be your turn to bend over :eek:

oh ... oops

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All scene girls do shave unless they're fat or really ugly... fact.

And they all refuse to grow it out (re;EWWEWEWEW HIAR IS LIK GROSS!1!1!!).

This is 67.3% of the reason I try not to deal with them anymore.

I like hair and whatnot.

this is true and a very strange phenomenon

My roomate is a total tool (non-corny, non-emo, more faux intellectual/musician) and he got a pretty hot skinny emo girl. She just graduated from high school and seemed like she pretty much lived at hot topic the month before. Not bad though. Too bad she dumped him because he got clingy.

Emo chicks should be easy to bag for the majority of sufus. Most of us have pretty slim/tight denim, just throw on some random band tee and you're basically there. Keagan's right though; most of 'em are dead in bed, though there's always the rare ones. Don't get too excited at prospects of threesomes, they're all lipstick lesbos.

Fuck, better plan; make up some band on a blank tee, say they're cool cause they're not sell outs and play to only a dozen people at a time. Scene chicks love obscure shit.

Had an ex who kinda looked like that second one jmat posted. Something everyone should try. Apparently after I got rid of here, that's basically the case in the area now.