Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into tonite's game, down by 62 points in my week 1 playoff matchup in my big money league, I miraculously won by 5 with Drew Brees AND Marques Colston going!

Unbelievable.

I think I have Ballcrushers next week. should be interesting. g'luck to all, and I'm definately in next year.

Fuck, I thought I was in the playoffs for sure. Ended up losing by about five points or some shit. Too bad my team didn't finish like it started. It was fun though, I'm definitely in again.

OK, its about time someone asked here, are the pats going to go 16-0? it really seems like it to me at this point, look who they have coming, jets, fins, giants. i really would like to see them go for it, fuck marino and his shit records being shattered all over the place this season. but to me, in a perfect world where god really existed, the fins only win this season should be the pats only loss... how great would that be, fuck.

brady did save your ass man, and shit like that can hurt the rest of your game, but fuck, he went late and with a few other moves you coulda rocked shit out, mabye homi is right and you did rely on him too much, but i dont know, whatever.

in any case im the mad underdog this week, i think supertrash has a projected lead on my by like 25... dmz and balls are only projected at a 10 point spread... soooo.... who the fuck knows...

Any given sundy men, Any given sunday.

You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!

i think u got a little complacent because brady kept bailing u out

I definitely understand we're you're coming from, but I don't totally agree. While I'll admit I did miss some moves that could have helped, I also was fucked in the rb situation and it's hard to pick many people up off waivers with the amount of players we can have on the bench. Not an excuse, but an observation. Either way it's a good time and it makes the whole season awesome.

cant believe that it all came down to urlacher. i knew people thought i was out of my mind when i drafted him so early, but this is why i did so, need play makers, never know when they might pull it out for you.

Really good season all around to all of you, it was so close, and im glad that its a even set up with us, we all seem interested in keeping in the game and making moves making it more fun.

I have NO idea how i pulled it out my ass to get in to the big game this next week, but feel happy as hell to have... haha... i woke up this morning all but resigned that i was to have lost. but you never know you never know.

Good luck this week to you, you ballcrushing bastard you.

or fuck you, yeah, fuck you.

here are some suggestions for next year:

one flex

only 5 BNs

maybe only 3 wr? im not sure. i really liked the 4 deep wr.

keep IDP

raise tackle points to .5

raise penalty for interceptions.

and next years draft will be way more interesting. there isnt a solid #1 pick like this year.

no waaaay 5 bench spots again... more moves is more fun is more wire action... too many people slept on players that could have been very usefull to others... i like more turn over, but if were playing 5 bn spots, then it will change the entire draft imo... not bad... just different... mabye even more real... i dont know.

we just def need to revamp the scoring system for the D and some tweaks on the O side as well.

no waaaay 5 bench spots again... more moves is more fun is more wire action... too many people slept on players that could have been very usefull to others... i like more turn over, but if were playing 5 bn spots, then it will change the entire draft imo... not bad... just different... mabye even more real... i dont know.

we just def need to revamp the scoring system for the D and some tweaks on the O side as well.

we had 6 BNs this year, but i agree that 5 is still too much. i meant to say 4 spots. so we could at least have a spot for backup QB, WR, RB, and whatever else. if we had fewer, the FA pool would be way too oversaturated with talent, and the draft would have very little impact.