Westbrook

Astrowolf**

Captain5640**

Homi29

Ispy

Supercrap**

Red

Sleazie Ninja

Waiting on payment from you ** jiggas. So if anyone's got a friend who wants to play, hopefully we can at least get 10. Did I forget to send login info to anyone?

My roomate is a huge jets fan, so glad he is on vacation right now, I cant stand this shit. They're already selling his jersey on the jets site. terrible.

yeah a lot of my friends are jets fans, i'm gonna try to avoid them. one of my friends is actually a die hard favre fan and therefore a GB fan. he was ready to jump to a NY team after favre "retired" and was riding w/ the giants all of last season. now he's a jet fan. shit's awful.

only good thing is that chad pennington's pussy ass is out of a job.

I feel like right now in some dark basement in Foxboro, Bill Belichick is spraying Mike Vrabel with a hose and slapping him in the face while screaming at him through a bullhorn that, "Brett Farve told me you are a pussy!!"

God I cant wait for football.

I feel like right now in some dark basement in Foxboro, Bill Belichick is spraying Mike Vrabel with a hose and slapping him in the face while screaming at him through a bullhorn that, "Brett Farve told me you are a pussy!!"

God I cant wait for football.

Why aren't you in the SuFu fantasy football league? Your post proves your worthiness--this is right up your alley.

yo yo, my friend wants to join in. he aint a part of SUFU, but he knows his shit and is a good dude, one of us idiots for sure. Westbrook, PM me your paypal again and i will pay, and have him pay.