Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

Shit, I guess. You can always duck out and let the computer do the drafting for you. There's no crying in fantasy football.

whoa im not crying.

im just trying to get an idea of how long this is going to take and how many rounds i need to prep for.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, heres the deal guys, my friend is nuts, he was a stock broker for years all boiler room style, and i guess the time just broke him. i really have not talked to him for years and just got back in contact with him... he got me in to FF so i thought i would try and hook him up... but this is the kind of emails i have been getting from him:

"amsterdam, is that the city or country. i need the city and country."

so, please excuse me for knowing people even more disfunctional than me, and offering them to a group psyche beyond my own circle.

i mailed him your info westbrook, if he pays he pays... dude is on poker all the time, he has paypal is just nuts...

im bored at work... FOOOOOTTTTBAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!

I'm thinking about 6 bench spots, what do you guys think? With 6 def players, it might be auspicious. IM FREAKING OUT.

NO. theirs only a handful of defensive players worthy of a bench spot. people are probably just going to use that extra bench spot for an offensive player. the less BN the better.

if mass is down he should be in. but if he wins he needs to hook us up somehow for the light.

he should not be able to play for free, if thats what you guys are suggesting.

NO. theirs only a handful of defensive players worthy of a bench spot. people are probably just going to use that extra bench spot for an offensive player. the less BN the better.

he should not be able to play for free, if thats what you guys are suggesting.

agree on both points

I don't really get why being able to grab an extra couple off players is bad. Half the fun of FFL is grabbing a sleeper / rookie / handcuff at the start of the season and sitting on them until they start playing like a stud. That gives people options for trades, etc. which is all part of the game. If we only have enough bench spots to cover bye weeks its lame.

I don't really get why being able to grab an extra couple off players is bad. Half the fun of FFL is grabbing a sleeper / rookie / handcuff at the start of the season and sitting on them until they start playing like a stud. That gives people options for trades, etc. which is all part of the game. If we only have enough bench spots to cover bye weeks its lame.

i need rb.

rbs on WW are crap due to so many BN spots.

you have 098498494 attractive rbs on your bench.

but you will not trade thomas jones unless i give you randy moss, tom brady, and half my soul.

im screwed.

thats why.

having less bench spots doesnt mean you cant have sleepers. it just means you cant have as much. which means you actually have to think about which players you want to keep. which means strategy. strategy is fun. sitting on players to keep your butt warm is not.

keep at 5 please.

uhhhh i count 11.

TEAM BEGASVARIANANAN 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - Prestige Worldwide 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - The Bandits 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - Redeem Team 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - DMZ 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - Team Phiz 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - Captain5640 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - Ballcrushers 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - CoupBeta All Stars 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - - - Westbrook's Meats 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

???

he waited till just a hour ago to tell me that he owes paypal 900$ on a account without a CC. so he does not want to get screwed. hes nuts... if he had told me this a day or two ago i would have sorted him out but ow hes a lame. i dont have cash in my paypal to lend him and he is beat.