Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

Time once again for SuperFuture fantasy football!

The league is all set up, so get registered.

12 team limit, although that could be bumped to 14 if it fills up fast.

Stakes is high--$31 entry fee (extra 1 to cover paypal fees). 2nd place gets his money back, winner takes the rest.

Yahoo league. PM if you want in, paypal only, and I'll give you the league name and password.

Draft time/date has not yet been determined, will be worked out to best suit everyones mad hectical schedule. Live draft, for sure.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the settings currently, things can be changed though if anyone has a compelling argument...

Max Teams: 12

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: November 17, 2007

Trade Review: League Votes

Waiver Time: 2 days

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, RB, TE, K, D, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories:

Completions (.25)

Passing Yards (25 yards per point; 3 points at 300 yards; 3 points at 400 yards)

Passing Touchdowns (4)

Interceptions (-1)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards; 3 points at 150 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.5)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards; 3 points at 150 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Yards (20 yards per point)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Tackle Solo (.25)

Tackle Assist (.1)

Sack (3)

Interception (4)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (3)

Fractional Points: Yes

Negative Points: Yes

Westbrook, I sent a PM, if there are spots

Provided there are spots left, I'd like to see the WR and RB reduced by one slot each, in a 12 team setup I prefer to have some talent left on the waiver/fa pool.

But I do like the IDP setup, I've been doing that format for a bit with my friends although my league awards higher points for tackles which does skew things in favor of good LBs and bad DBs (who allows for passes to be completed in front of them but tackles the receiver afterwards).

I like the idea of reducing RB by one, as we all know they get hurt and fuck shit up... if everyone is sitting on 3 RB's (at least) its going to really take a bite if your #1 go's out. I agree with you about that 4th WR though, thats fun to dig though, and there is more talent out there on the rise at WR anyway.

I could see rasing the points earned for tackels, just to push up the priorty of picking up a ulacher or lewis...

im also of the opionion that we should do -1 or -2 for sacks against your QB, as its the only way in FF to punish your O line.

Just some thoghts, im so happy to find a cash IDP leauge, makes it a lot more fun than just picking a D.

There's no LB option for some reason.

Really? i have been playing in IDP yahoo leauges for a bit, and there is always a LB position. Shit changes so much from year to year its lame sometimes, but some of the new Yahoo additions are pretty cool.

Welcome to all that have paid, its gonna be fun to play people who know about football and denim...

NICE!