Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

no. i have a bank account. im just switching bank accounts for paypal.

CURTIS MARTIN'S A SLEEPER. IM GOING TO PICK HIM IN THE FIRST ROUND. HOPEFULLY NOBODY PICKS HIM BEFORE ME. THEYD WIN THE ENTIRE COMPETITION!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is exactly 1 spot left in this league. Well, 2 actually, but one is reserved for supercrapmaster because he likes the eagles.

So unless the players want to expand the league to 14, whoever is stragglin should jump up on that pony and ride ride ride

lol .. today is payday and first thing i do when i get home is paypal the commisioner and as for the champ .. i owned his ass last year and ill own it again this year ..no more excuse of not being able to get to the draft thats what pre draft settings are for....

are you talking crap. haha. i just made a joke.

heres another joke:

craprc2.png

w00t. last person is in. we've got 12. league is officially official.

now on to the important stuff....

when does everyone want to do the draft. obviously we've got lots of conflicting schedules, so we'll do the best we can. I was thinking the last saturday in august, that way no one gets screwed with training camp/preseason injuries.

huah?

Drafting after preseason is a little cheezy to me. as there is less chance involved. football is real, and if your number 1 go's down, thats football. to me it makes no sense to make this a IDP leauge, and not play with all the chance and wonder of the game.

Thats like playing a season of Madden and getting to the big game, getting down in points, and resetting the game so you can win.

Lame IMO.

Thats like playing a season of Madden and getting to the big game, getting down in points, and resetting the game so you can win.

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!! THE COMPUTER CHEATS. IM JUST EVENING THE ODDS!!!!!!!iii!!!!!!!!!!!