Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With these kind of scandals at the highest level i think i know who will be getting #1 pick! ITS A FIX :P

And you should totally use your first round on martn, and bettis, and irving. all in the first round. :)

its going to be great.

snoogins!

I am going to draft Westbrook and let him ride the bench. Fuckin egals are a heart break team anyway. Love em, but damn, keep a good WR guys.

And irving is the shit, i love him, he is on all teams, all day, thats how much drugs hes on, one play over here, run to another game, bust out one for 3o yards, off to another team. He is the man.

TO Stomach ache still man? i feel ya, it hurts even if your not a fan, he made that team so EVIL good, too bad he is totally out of his mind.

Im going to totally pick Elvis Gerbac with my round one pick, i hope me makes it past the first 3 picks.

Lets just be completely honest with ourselvs now.

There is foot ball season, and there is the rest of the year.

Shit man, even the TOUR DE PUKE is dead as shit now, this is all we got left.

who gave half a fuck about the tour anyway? Don't get be wrong, I love biking and I ride my bike everywhere, but I could not possibly care less about the tour.

Actually, I'm going to neg rep you for even mentioning it in the same post as football.

Let's expand the formula...

{[(Sunday@12)>(Sunday@12)-12]>(Monday@7)>(X>Thanksgiving+Thursdays)+(Sometimes Saturdays)}<Eagles Games

since nobodys responding to the name thread on yahoo, ill ask here.

who is who?

im TEAM BEGASVARGNANAN

westbook is probably WESTBROOKS MEAT

sleaz is probably TEAM DMZ

and because of the low skill level in kickers this year, i fully intend to draft adam vinateiri in the first round. i so hope rackers is available in the second round, for backup.

I know westbrook and I live/die by the iggles, what teams do yous guyz follow (aside from your ff team)?

War room update: Team dmz owner would like to select heinz ward with our first pick to satisfy our Korean fanbase, but dmz general manager bill pollian is trying to sign Mario Williams to a lucrative multi-year contract before the draft even starts (this guy could have 37 sacks this year... or not).

I forget if there is a chat function during the draft. I guess this thread can serve as the chat room, or I guess the draft picks will speak for themselves? IM? I really want to hear real time reactions when Westbrook gets drafted ahead of Westbrook. hehehehe.

there is chat in the draft.