Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, like there are no regular season injuries?

Yes there are, of course, but that is part of the game. So to draft after pre season is lame for that very fact. But sure whatever the group wants. i dont think its such a big deal, but still, takes out that element of insanity that makes football what it is.

Yes there are, of course, but that is part of the game. So to draft after pre season is lame for that very fact.

?? I have no idea what this means.

However, rather than crap up this thread arguing about it I shall take it out on you on the field. You're goin down like a lead miner's lunch.

Which team is yours so I get your name spelled right in the sympathy card to your momma?

:eek:

Ispy, your name would indicate you consider yourself a intuitive person, spy's generally are. or your old, and still find that TV show to be some fun bit of the pas, go for yours either way man.

But you seem to be lacking the fundimental ablity to read and understand. a ability that these other players dont seem to lack. i guess i know who to watch out for.

Yeah I'd say draft pre pre-season, that way a little more skill goes into drafting rookies, free agent on new teams, players coming off injury, etc...

he means, yes players get injured in the regular season, and yes players get injured in the pre-season, but why cut out the chances of players getting injured in the pre-season?

And im the Bandits Bitch, watch out for our 1st game. your done... side bets anyone?

Cool, I don't mind when we draft anyway. Everyone starts out at the same level regardless.

(note to self: Hmmmm... do I point out the fact that he spelled "fundamental" wrong while trying to tag me with some weak skills in basic english, or do I just let it go?)

But you seem to be lacking the fundimental ablity to read and understand

shit, how did i miss this thread. I organized a fantasy football league on an old forum i was on. Completely slipped my mind. Oh well, play on and PM me if someone drops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
please update us when everythings cleared up
so did we figure out who the perp was?

This matter is still under review. It is SuperFuture Fantasy Football League (heretofor, "The League") policy not to comment on ongoing investigations. When the investigation is resolved, management will answer any and all questions related to the aforementioned event while respecting the rights and privacies of all involved parties.

Please direct all questions and complaints to our public relations office. We are doing our best to serve the interests of our fan base and the league at large. This league has a history of conducting itself with the utmost integrity, and it will continue to do so.

Thank you for understanding.

Herman Stankowicz

Director of Public Relations

SuperFuture Fantasy Football League