Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, I made some changes to the rosters and points based on everyone's bitching. We are now IDP, 3 DBs and 3 DLs, no team DEF. Everyone go check it out, them come back and start bitching again. Bitches.

W/R!

and change defensive scoring. .5 for tackles. and maybe 3 for sacks. maybe.

how do you bitching bitches feel about moving the draft to 10PM eastern on the 28 to accomodate the west coast bitches?

sounds good.

I think making sacks higher is a must, 3 sounds great, we did 4 points for them one year in another league i was in, but it was out of control. I like these changes on D cause it offers a lot more options during the draft, everyone can attack the team composition differently. .5 at least for a tackle, or 1 point, and .5 for a assist... make the D count more, thats all im saying...

10PM is 4am for me here in XXX... would be nice to have a more internationally friendly scheme for drafting please...

What'd I miss?? Bin away for a while & came back with this strange ring on my finger... Commish, you taken that trip yet?

Just read through, no bitches bout nothing from here. As for draft time, I'm West coast so that 10pm slot would work for me. Or anything 8 pm EST on...

I'm drafting in a league with only two bench spots right now. No cost, so there's no worries, but I think there may be too much wire action.

Edit: BN got changed to 4 players. Nevermind. I'll post this roster in a bit.

any chance we can move the draft to sunday night

i sometimes have to work evenings

and 10PM is good for me , though 11PM is even better

This weekend is no good for me. It's gotta be a weeknight.

I could do next week sometime. Last chance to get heard here, fellas.

amsterdam is + 6 hours ahead of the east coast, i want to be part of this draft dudes, the computer is NOT going to help me... whats up... im down to be up at 2am, but no later please... 3 if you fucking really want me bitching the whole time, but 2 am XXX time would be goooooood.

bitches.

Made a few changes to scoring, and rosters. Replaced the wr/te with wr/rb per everyone's bitching. Changed bench spots to 5 because we have 6 def players per squad, so we'll need the bench space. Also beefed up the defensive scoring a bit so people will have incentive to use some bench space on D. Absent any compelling arguments, we're drafting this thursday night at 7PM est.

Commence to bitching.

Made a few changes to scoring, and rosters. Replaced the wr/te with wr/rb per everyone's bitching. Changed bench spots to 5 because we have 6 def players per squad, so we'll need the bench space. Also beefed up the defensive scoring a bit so people will have incentive to use some bench space on D. Absent any compelling arguments, we're drafting this thursday night at 7PM est.

Commence to bitching.

I'll start the bitching. I get off at 5 p.m. MST so 7 P.M. EST. I guess I'll pre rank all my players so my first couple picks will be automatic.