Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i joined earlier to join this league. hope i can get in next year. i lost this week, gah. my team and his team were about even going into the new england game. he had wes welker and i had tom brady. freakin 1 point for every reception:mad:

yo def RIP, but have you guys read about this? he had a break in last week too, and they left a hunting knife on his bed or something, i think this guys was in some deep shit that were not hearing about. drugs? gangs?

I'm going to have to agree that he was probably involved in some other shit that we don't know about. Hopefully that isn't the case, but I won't be surprised if it is. It doesn't seem that it's a coincidence that it happened twice in a week. Either way, it's a sad situation for everyone involved. If it was gangs or drugs, I hope his crew has his back and fucks up whoever killed him.

i just read that sean taylor gf is andy garcia's neice... weird.

anyways, damn, the cowboys players are hot (in terms of fantasy points)...i hope they settle down a bit, cuz romo t.o. witten and even crayton (who i luckily own) have been lighting it up.

damn, and ryan grant looks pretty solid for a nice playoff run too...

gotta have a good outing by the cleveland brown offense tomrrow.

i just read that sean taylor gf is andy garcia's neice... weird.

anyways, damn, the cowboys players are hot (in terms of fantasy points)...i hope they settle down a bit, cuz romo t.o. witten and even crayton (who i luckily own) have been lighting it up.

damn, and ryan grant looks pretty solid for a nice playoff run too...

gotta have a good outing by the cleveland brown offense tomrrow.

im really hoping you beat phiz this week. i need everyone to beat all those 7-5 teams in order for me to make it to the playoffs.