White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah thats decent then was kinda a bigger price difference but just see what they got and if i think i suit them really cant wait less than a week now but my savings is going to be non exsitant when i get back and will probally owe my folks a fair bit also but its all good

dirty and trashed is completely different. dirty in a sense that you got red wine spilled over the laces and shit, not good. but yeah, wear them and trash them out, make them have your own character.

Heres my white dior that are trashed and used, but i always keep them cleaned:)

img0166kl9.jpg

coooooooool

Exactly! Here is a few pics of my 2007 Dior high tops.. this is all you need:

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

Of course I have to get a pair of Lanvin to add to the collection. But for now Dior = WIN

Very nice, are these from W/F 07' line? Didn't see those in the store when I bought the white ones in the beginning of this thread.

Exactly! Here is a few pics of my 2007 Dior high tops.. this is all you need:

DSCN0666.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

Of course I have to get a pair of Lanvin to add to the collection. But for now Dior = WIN

don't bet me wrong these are nice and all, but with the over influx of german trainer sneakers, i don't find that wearing this style very pertinent anymore.

anyone know who's selling these lanvins in this colorway?

Lanvin1.jpg

don't get me wrong, i'd totally buy these if they were right in front of me, but they just remind me of those obnoxious guccis that came out last season or some jap-like converse borrowing faux designer shoes.

these look amazing!!! how much did these set you back? and what season are they from? if anyone knows where i can find a pair/has a pair they want to sell lmk also, do you havepictures of them worn? thankssss

These are the vans inspired hi tops, from SS05 season. Im not too sure since my girl got it as a present for me during her trip to Japan during that season. But since this is the leather version (theres a canvas version too) so it should be around 400-500ish I guess.

don't get me wrong, i'd totally buy these if they were right in front of me, but they just remind me of those obnoxious guccis that came out last season or some jap-like converse borrowing faux designer shoes.

yeah, thats the impression it gives if you are picking up the normal black, white or any other basic colored ones. But I have to say the pink/fuschia one with the ankle strap is totally mind blowing! I'd totally vote for the pink one anyday compared to dior.

Barneys NY has the Lanvin strap highs in light olive with satin toebox. I was looking for the maroon patent version instead, but it was still nice nonetheless. There are also the strapless highs in white with mesh side. $700 I believe...

Hmmm, what do the olive's look like? I just keep hearing about more and more colors...