White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would liek to see someone glam enough to wear those pink lanvin straps.

you guys seen these ones for ss 08?

00340m.jpg

yeah, thats the impression it gives if you are picking up the normal black, white or any other basic colored ones. But I have to say the pink/fuschia one with the ankle strap is totally mind blowing! I'd totally vote for the pink one anyday compared to dior.

Jesus. Mustard, maroon, olive, khaki, the list keeps going. I'm actually really leaning towards the Khaki pair although I would like to see the olive in person, might be kind of cool.

Also, those SS08 sneaks are hot! Would love it if they came in a grey with charcoal panelling and a charcoal patent toe. But I do love the bronze...I'm gonna have to find a way to fit that in.

Word. That shoe looks dope. I can't wait to see how many different colors they come with this one. The multi color side and gum sole is official though.

On another note, the rest of the dressier shoes with patent look awesome as well (except for the loafers, not my thing...).

^^those looks like the maroons at Browns or least not what I saw at Barneys. The ones that I was referring to was in really light olive/green tone.
ard,those are the mustard straps patents.olive one is the lighter green and the toe is satin . im getting confused also of all the combination of colors/style people finding thats available for these shoes. :confused:

Oh man, I was just there last week and now I'm confused too - I'll have to take another look. I wish I could take a picture of what's there, but unfortunately they have some of their shoes in different areas of the store which makes 1 ninja pic really difficult.

Oh man, I was just there last week and now I'm confused too - I'll have to take another look. I wish I could take a picture of what's there, but unfortunately they have some of their shoes in different areas of the store which makes 1 ninja pic really difficult.

I was at Barneys a few weeks ago and I took a couple pics of Dior stuff.. I didn't take this pic. This is a pic someone posted in another thread. But this is what I saw at Barneys.

lanvin.jpg