White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't you get the memo? this thread is for rich people clothes. lolzzzz

yeah... we should actually start a rich people thread. fuckin peasant shitting this one up with their AA and loin clothes.

dropped into the Paris location again tonight just for a few minutes before they closed (just to look) but they also have a new non-strap pair in brown suede w/ maroon accents in satin. Non-strap hi-tops are 440 euros.

They also have a few low-top versions with a leather "flap" on the side, available in white/grey with a white scored patent toe, and a couple other colors that I can't even remember. There's also a light brown version of the ones posted in the previous page (with the patent toe). 380 euros.

They also have a few low-top versions with a leather "flap" on the side, available in white/grey with a white scored patent toe, and a couple other colors that I can't even remember. There's also a light brown version of the ones posted in the previous page (with the patent toe). 380 euros.

please please pics

regarding the lanvin bags: it's wierd they made it to the rack. were they the plain leather hero ones? these were also made in patent and satin jewel colors, I'm pretty sure they sold out really quickly, there was high demand for them.

and dhonnggo you have great taste in handbags..

humm,curious about the color,wish we could see it:rolleyes:

The brown ones are similar to the navy ones posted above. Just replace everything that is blue there with a chocolate brown. It has the same materials, black toe, scored patent, looked like suede also.

please please pics
lanvin people wont let him take pics..:(

I've been in contact with one of the people there and I sent him an email yesterday asking him if I could take a few pictures... so far no reply, but we'll see what he says.

he's most likely talkin about these ones

pg104317001fskc6.jpg

I don't remember seeing that color but yes, these were the ones...