White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

i'm sure someone else would have said it too, so couldn't this question have been posted in at least 2 other already existing threads instead?

anyway why not suck some dick and buy both?

Maybe it will cost $1000 to suck dick?

edit: to answer your question i think the Lanvin. I like both pairs but branch out a little and get something different. Not that many kids are running the streets in DH anyway, but still. Would like to see flat-lay shots of the lanvins.

Guest jmatsu
I wish I could but it will cost more than $1000 in total.

don't sell yourself short! 20 clients,at $50 each and you'll be getting mad rep from "recent purchases" in no time. i wouldn't suggest wearing your premium raw denim while on the job though...

I don't really like the look of the Diors, the shape is great but the perforation, the suede and the smooth leather is kinda busy looking and reminds me of a pair of cre8tive recs that had the same material scheme.

The Lanvin look really nice in that shot, the shape is good and it looks simplistic. Go with the Lanvin.

I don't really like the look of the Diors, the shape is great but the perforation, the suede and the smooth leather is kinda busy looking and reminds me of a pair of cre8tive recs.

Hedi got pwned!

From the looks of alber elbaz, I'm sure hed hook u up with a pair for "services rendered."

But why not give the back of your throat a rest and hookup a pair of muskas, or is too suggestive of the peasant class of which I'm from?

Guest jmatsu
^ ans: aloharag online

+ neg rep for fashionable modern man :mad:

do they have these? last time i inquired with the store they didn't, and that was like 5 days ago.

do they have these? last time i inquired with the store they didn't, and that was like 5 days ago.

i just answered the question of where they sell Lanvin online, they have a few items and I suspect the overall collection is very small, but I don't think they have the specific hi-tops Mr. fashionable was asking about.

Mr Modern man, if you do actually end up getting the Lanvins tell me/us where you're getting them, and how much they were.

I really fucking want those.

I will definitely buy them when they are out next season I guess but that is still around 3 months away? Anyone have any idea when are they coming out?

The khaki color is nice.

lanvin.jpg

Any idea how many colours are there in total? How come the black one from the same website is $25 cheaper?