White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they still sell those? I want the gold or those silver ones.

i like the silver better than the black. but in my head im just thinking theyre a tad bit loud for me...

Yea, you have to have a ton of confidence in yourself to wear those I feel. Do they still sell them though? I think they were out like a year ago and I couldn't find them on ebay when I searched.

Yes! they are at barneys in New york, they rereleased them. I have seen them in the gold version on ebay about 3 weeks ago, my only beef with them is that its a bit too high, its even higher than the lanvin. The color is great if you want to make a statement and break necks, but confidence is required to wear those shoes, they are not for the faint at heart.

Yes! they are at barneys in New york, they rereleased them. I have seen them in the gold version on ebay about 3 weeks ago, my only beef with them is that its a bit too high, its even higher than the lanvin. The color is great if you want to make a statement and break necks, but confidence is required to wear those shoes, they are not for the faint at heart.

Do you know how they cost?

They're available in black and silver this season, and will be available in black, silver, white and gold next season.

im interested in seeing these in white. do you know when the next season drops?