White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

If anyone sees the khaki green or the black ones go on sale in a size 8 PLEASE pm me! Thanks

It's gonna be hard just finding them in a size 8, let a lone on sale. But good luck to ya.

Just cop dem joints at full price on credit. That's how you do it. I aint got no money and I cop all the time.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks golden! I know on their website they only have size 10 or 11 and up.

Yea, I'm curious if the stock on the website is directly linked to thier stores or if it's an off site warehouse?

Either way, your best bet would be to call as the online store might not correctly depict thier stock of the shoes in store.

Wow...that was a really quick reply. I have a white one without strap in lanvin size 9. It was a bit tight at the side because my foot is wide but the length is alright. I want the khaki ones with strap now but not sure whether i should size up or remain at 9. I am afraid that size 10 might be too big though. What do you think?

Honestly, I didn't find much the differed between the sizes. I tried on an 11 in the non strap version and I bought the size 12. The 11 was just a tad tight, enough to not be comfortable but the 12 was perfect. (This is all US sizing by the way)

If they're a tad bit tight, you may find a 10 might be your real size. What size are you in other brands?

I'm an 11 in Converse Chucks and a 12 in most everything else.

Dior Homme size 44. UK sizes mostly 10 which is US size 11.

Well from my experience you would definitely take a US 10 or 11 then.

Is it just me, or do the strapped lanvins look so much better

I like em both. Honestly, the strapped ones in person are huge but I like the look of the strap.

Probably not. I've had way too many shoes that I ordered online or bought second hand in a size I thought would fit based on measurements and it ended up hurting my feet. Either because the arch wasn't in the right place or it was too cramped in the toe.

But if you're kind of in between sizes, you can definitely go back and forth. :)

its not U.S sizing. its european sizing. or whatever the french uses. because im 8.5 and i got a "talle 6" im assuming talle means "size" in french

Actually Lanvin uses UK sizing but their shoes run about a size larger. So UK 6 would be like say a US 7 but they're about a 8. Note that 1)Most people don't know their true shoe size (are you a US 8.5D or 7.5EE or whatever) 2)Golden's shoes are "true to size" or so it seems.

If anyone is interested I can get the navy hi-tops for $670 including shipping to North America. You have to act quickly and decisively though.

Please tell me your Lanvin size and not your US size, I don't want to interpret what it means for you (the general opinion varies from size down 1 to size down 2- see thread)

lanvinnavyee3.jpg

If anyone is interested. I just got back from Barneys in Beverly HIlls. They have the hightop Lanvins, in an Olive Color (NOT the FUSHCIA! I asked for it). $700 but there is 30% off. They have a pretty good size run. I am a Nike 9 and the Lanvisn size 8 fits just right. Good luck!

is it the khaki with the strap and the olive toe cap?