The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

Alright, so if you're fine with it I will take them for July then, I actually think I am the next one up in line.

Email me your shipping address.

lax - did u receive them >?

I never got an email with a shipping address.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I received them today! Looking forward to posting some updates (hopefully I will be able to post some fun ones), but I will be at work the next week with nothing going on.

Here is the fit, they are double cuffed, and they are actually quite big on me, but whatever I will make it work. The crotch is very stiff right now from repairs but hopefully the fit will improve.

5944180039_ef43ef9ce3_z.jpg

5944180715_ba13ecc8ce_z.jpg

5944181529_bcf6a25ec6_z.jpg

Jeans are fucking beautiful! The fades are unreal, and they are sweet!

5944175281_4eec8c7a15_z.jpg

5944176177_a7fdc60f89_z.jpg

5944730292_36b88a0146_z.jpg

5944177727_7d1143d8f3_z.jpg

5944731804_f1c950cbc2_z.jpg

I LOVE the fly haha.

5944732632_40cd93a7c5_z.jpg

^I couldn't help but burst out laughing hahaha. Curse me and my short ass 30" inseam.

^To be honest, I prefer a looser fit on the FH's...They look amazing btw, good update!

Gotta admit they fit fine in the leg, but the top block is weird. My thighs aren't big enough to fit it. But thanks man, they really do look amazing.

Here is what the jeans did today: They sat down, ate a cucumber salad, chilled, and saw a nice sunset.. This is only cause I was at work all day otherwise I would have had more pictures.

5944490089_0e5aff1b60_z.jpg

Thanks for the rep guys

So to start off the tour, this isn't the most interesting post but heres what I did today. I apologize for the poor quality as I didn't want to bring my camera as I had to go to work.

Fit for today:

5949080036_b84af0ba94_z.jpg

They fit weird. My thighs aren't big enough to fit the stretch of the jeans, so the crotch is also stiff making a huge bulge at the crotch.

Started the day off as I woke up, drummed a little in the morning, then I went to the farmers market near me.

1310915339039.jpg

It was relatively small this week... (2 more other stands behind me)

1310914926155.jpg

Then we picked up a few containers of pickles (kosher dill, spicy, hot and sour, and bread and butter). The pickles are amazing!

1310914868628.jpg

Then I moved to the stand right next to it which was bread alone and got a cinammon danish (no pictures).

1310914903008.jpg

Then I had to be dropped off at work. I realized I was an hour early so we went into the nearest town called Oyster Bay and drove around a little only to find billy joels bike shop!

1310916449580.jpg

Here is what the inside is like somewhat.. Full of sweet bikes!

1310916551768.jpg

Saw this bike that I liked

1310916672939.jpg

Unfortunately I had to change out of the pants since work didn't approve (at least my manager didn't) so I have to wait until her day off to be able to wear them.

Anyways longest day ever, but finally I went on break to enjoy this wonderful view of the parking lot :D, and eat grapes (which I don't have pictures of).

1310935083909.jpg

Thanks thinfinn :)! I wear my Samurais to work since they are still dark. Technically we are supposed to wear black pants, but I don't think anyone does, I have worn jeans from the start, but I can't get away with these unless my manager isn't there.

Ok, here is a second update, more like mini update haha.

Well, started the day and went to work, but what happened was that I started to feel sick so I went home. Anyways maybe more will happen later but all that I am doing today is sitting on my computer and being a lazy ass.

Heres the fit:

5968032804_9a300b144d_z.jpg

What I'm doing

5968034200_6baa96f7e5_z.jpg

Even the dogs are lazy.

5967478989_ceaa52a056_z.jpg

Hopefully I will be going out later and do something.

Ok, sorry for the lack of updates. Hopefully this will make up for it! Unfortunately work was weighing me down and I was unable to update.

Well, today was a little different, it was Sunday! That means Farmers market! Btw, if there is one where anyone lives I recommend going to it the people usually tend to be friendly and very outgoing.

1312122127131.jpg

We got corn, but there are a lot of locally grown things

1312122246118.jpg

1312122354332.jpg

Now theres this cool guy whos always there he sells a nice variety of stuff (wine, cheese, ronny brook yogurt/milk), unfortunately I am starting to think I am lactose intolerant so I can't get their milk

1312122952677.jpg

Picked up a cinnamon danish...mmm....

1312122480668.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

Then after that today was whats known as St. Roccos festival. We dropped off the food from the farmers market at home, and headed off to Glen Cove.

IMG_3415.jpg

There were a bunch of rides there, as well as food. Unfortunately we didn't stay for any of it.. But we saw the most important part--the walking of the statue thingie, btw, we are Jewish so... as interesting as it is I wouldn't of wanted to watch the statue come out rather I would've wanted to eat the food.

IMG_3416.jpg

See everyone was closed because it wasn't opening time yet.

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

And after waiting in the blazing heat for the statue to come out for like 30 minutes it finally did -__-

IMG_3422.jpg

The band was also playing the american and italian national anthems.

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Church ladies I guess? Anyways they were pretty rude. They held a banner and walked with the priests or something like that, anyways the women pushed my mom out of the way so they could go to the priests, without saying sorry or excuse me, then they preceded to almost run me over.

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

Heres a color photo of the statue.

...and the band.

IMG_3433.jpg

As they were playing the American anthem.

IMG_3434.jpg

And because it was an Italian festival they also had to bring in 2 Fiats (italian cars if anyone didn't know that).

IMG_3437.jpg

The Parents.

IMG_3439.jpg

Wanted to pick up a candy apple but they weren't open

IMG_3442.jpg

Wanted a zeppole as well but they also weren't open

IMG_3443.jpg

After that we then went somewhere else since they were walking that statue around and we didn't want to wait another 2 hours before we were able to eat. So we went to look around Glen Cove, and well.. landed in a sweet shop.

We had lunch there (I had eggs sunny side up), but forgot to take photos before they were all eaten. Here is half of the shop (the other half was behind me).

IMG_3444.jpg

The sign

IMG_3445.jpg

Well, we had to walk off the food so we walked a little around town and went into a furniture store (go figure?).

Managed to snap a couple of pictures.

IMG_3452.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

As I was walking...

IMG_3455.jpg

walked to an ices place called rita ices (I like ralphs better...).... got cherry ices :)

IMG_3457.jpg

Well, that is pretty much the end of the day so far (May have some more stuff). What happened from there is that we drove back home, but I wanted to stop off at a camera place so we did since they are never open when I want to go except this one time and managed to get a tripod! So What better way to use a tripod to no other take a WAYWT!

IMG_3473.jpg

And thats all for now! I think I may be having a BBQ later so I will post pics if I do.

The longer this goes on the more valuable the project becomes.

Lol, that and its a cool idea! Btw I told people I work with they were teasing me that I joined the "brotherhood of traveling pants".. Also these are insane in real life. They are just beautiful. But for me I find the fit to be not so flattering.

Jigsaw- thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, whoever is next PM me or whoever you have to pm. I just have to say I am sorry for the not so many updates... I thought I was going to be doing a lot more stuff but I guess not :(

Well, today I did stuff but there is no pictures due to the fact that I didn't want to take my camera out in the raine and ruin it and the place I went to didn't allow photography.

Had coffee as I woke up this morning.

IMG_4279.jpg

dogs were taken for a walk:

IMG_4326.jpg

And then you know, well... it was just rainy here today.

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

I was driving to the museum actually to see a photo exhibit, but I just didn't want to walk half a mile with my camera in the rain and they didn't alllow photos anyways so it was a lose lose situation.

On the way back though I did enjoy a vanilla chip ralphs italian ice!

IMG_4440.jpg

I had my udon noodles for dinner, but my mom made some eggplant dish that I couldn't resist...

IMG_4445.jpg

I also snacked on those thingie things... they are an Italian, god im a dumb american w/e I can't remember the names of the things as it is 11:50 and I am about to fall asleep.

I will be putting up a video as well, just need to wait for it to finish as my final goodbye to the tour!