The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

soo good news for everyone... my gf is here, so i had a photographer with me all day. bad news ... these are so tight the fly doesn't really stay up. I can probably wear them a couple more times but I probably should send them on to whoever's on it next

anyway, today we got on the subway and rode out to bushwick

DSC_1984.JPG

DSC_1985.JPG

DSC_1990.jpg

then got to bushwick for a meeting... up on a roof!

IMG_6403.jpg

that big sculpture behind me? That's call the brooklyn griffin. I posted it here the other week:

5401689546_726a59e904_z.jpg

got to spend some facetime with it

5443633755_0004a02bc7_z.jpg

5443649999_0c993a5670_z.jpg

5444258762_2d8a55a166_z.jpg

Checked out one of the other pieces on the wall:

5443666161_b8d3ac7a57_z.jpg

a detail of it

5443643363_d0bd19d2dd_z.jpg

after that we went to a place called park here - an indoor park - brought some pizza and drinks:

DSC_2018.JPG

DSC_2019.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is this tour semingly dead? Who's going to keep this thing going?

^ interestingly, the 3001 Tour Jeans exist in an alternate universe in which the waist is both 33 inches and 9.5 inches. Who wouldn't want to wear them?

Maybe it's time to let them live the quiet life for a bit - back to Self Edge to adorn a wall?

yes, Kiya can hold on to them for a while - maybe they go back on the road in June, SE party

You sure? Nobody wants to wear them till then?

If not, send them to SESF. I'll have somebody that's on Sufu locally wear them till then!

I'd give it a shot but I don't have anything cool planned. School and work makes John a dull boy. I will be traveling to Philly and Atlantic City in 2 weeks so they would get to do some drinkn' and gambling. And I live in Brooklyn?

DO THAT SHIT.

1302059378-picsay.jpg

So I was finally able to meet up with joelz, well he actually dropped them off at my work, thanks again man! I am almost speechless about these jeans because I can't find the words to give them the justice they deserve. Just looking at the pocket bags with everyone signatures and finding all the different souvenirs makes me wonder how many people have actually worn these. I tried explaining the concept to one of my coworkers and she just laughed at me and said "Like the sisterhood of the traveling pants?" so I kinda gave up on telling others.

Right now they are hang drying after a quick wash in the machine while I am studying for Business Law midterm I have tomorrow. I have work for the rest of the week as well but have Sunday off. I should be able to take some pictures of the evo then as well as my weekly thrifting spots with a stop at SENY too.

YES! This is the neverending story, indeed. Can't wait to see more updates, and hopefully see these guys in real life, again, in June.