The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

Didn't do much today. National soccer league started today, so I'm at home watching the game on TV from the couch, followed by one of the two national beers from Denmark.

DSC_0018.jpg

Heres a fit pic, not the best, will get better ones next week, when I can have someone take the photos.

DSC_0016.jpg

Sorry for the confusion. I meant how they would wear raw on someone with a similar build. It's one thing for them to look ill thrashed, but the majority of the work is done in the first couple of months. I'm just curious what kind of sacrifices would have to be made--in terms of comfort and look--to get them looking this way.

Awesome job to everyone involved.

Edited by Shoreman

So, another week of school has begun, I'm studying to be a dental hygienist. Today I spent most of my time in the lab, which means that the FH's had to stay in my lockerroom. Today I made a crown and a bridge.

foto-16.jpg

Here they are, put into a model for a better visual.

foto-15.jpg

foto-14.jpg

On my way home I snapped a couple of shots, of the street I live in - most buildings in this street are "conserved" by the city council so, that the buildings aren't altered, because most of them are very old and look nice.

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Some of the first flowers to come out, or at least that I have seen.

DSC_0022.jpg

FH3001's

DSC_0021.jpg

Been doing paperwork since I got home from school. weather is grimy and sooo cold, not much to do outside.

This is the view from my balcony.

DSC_0024.jpg

Edit: The lawn you see is private, and shared by all the people that live in buildings sorrounding it, it's so nice. Before we got it fenced in, it was a haven for crackheads fixing everything from heroine to amphetamine, and prostitutes who "handled" their costumers under the trees in the summer.

Now it's always full of kids playing soccer, people having picnics or just barbeque-parties.

Edited by Superstar

Today I went to get my hair cut. This was my hairdresser fit, I hate going to the hairdresser and almost always throw out the t-shirt i wear after I have been there because of the leftover hair stuck in the neck.

DSC_0025.jpg

Red Wings and FH's, I love these jeans cuffed, thinking I might do that more.

DSC_0027.jpg

On my way to the hairdresser I took some photos of the main attractions in Aarhus.

First off we have the center-piece in the city, Aarhus Cathedral, which is also Denmarks longest (301 feet) and highest (315 feet) cathedral. It was build in circa 1190, but was rebuild 200 years later due to a fire.

DSC_0028.jpg

Right next to the cathedral is the old theater, which is considered one of Aarhus' most beautiful buildings.

DSC_0029.jpg

Through the center of Aarhus runs a water-stream, which ends up in the ocean at the harbour, along the side of it you can find restaurants, cafees, bars and nightclubs - and the rent here is skyhigh (up to $100k a month). In the summertime, this place is PACKED with people.

DSC_0030.jpg

The last thing I want to show you is ARoS, which is the art-museum of Aarhus. It has the largest collection of danish golden age art (years 1800-1850), but also a lot of contemporary art. The biggest attraction for people coming here the first time is Ron Muecks "Boy", which is a 16 feet high and 1100 pounds heavy sculpture of a crouching boy (http://en.aros.dk/the-collection/boy/). The coloured thing on the top is the Icelandic artist Olafur Eliasson, it features all colours of the colour-spectrum and you can walk all the way around it, and see almost all of Aarhus from it.

DSC_0032.jpg

Eventually I bought some bread here at this nice little cafe

DSC_0036.jpg

Tomato, rosemary and fennel bread.

DSC_0034.jpg

Oh, and something cool, which I thought many of you (americans) would find cool. Denmark, and Aarhus in particuar is a bike-nation, which means that along most roads you find bike-paths, dedicated for bikes (you can see that in the photo of the art museum), and many places you will find these free-to-use air-stations, where you can inflate your tires.

DSC_0035.jpg

Thats it for today, not posting pictures of the new haircut, because I dont like the way the hairdresser styled it.

Laters

holy fuck, i dont know a thread this awesome even exist. been reading sufu here and there for imperial and n&f thread, but this idea is amazing ! so iinm the size is 33, would u let someone with size 29 to wear it or that it would not be comfortable for me?

im in melbourne right now, maybe will give some cycling on it to and fro my university

holy fuck, i dont know a thread this awesome even exist. been reading sufu here and there for imperial and n&f thread, but this idea is amazing ! so iinm the size is 33, would u let someone with size 29 to wear it or that it would not be comfortable for me?

im in melbourne right now, maybe will give some cycling on it to and fro my university

I don't see why not. Just wear a belt. If you can contribute the way Superstar has, then I am sure it will be welcomed.

that's 4 sizes too big. you will probably be swimming in them and they will look like mc hammer pants whether you wear a belt or not. for the best of your interests (since shipping these out from australia is going to cost a shitload through auspost), i would suggest no. but if you are really intent on doing it, it would be great to look at melbourne again from someone else's perspective.

No updates today, I was at the hospital all day offering dental advice to cancer patients, so was in a pretty sad mood when I got home.

I have something special planned for you guys for the rest of this week so stay tuned!

So, this weekend im going to manchester to watch United play West Bromwich (soccer), I wont bring my computer because we are on limited luggage, so I wont be updating this thread untill monday, but it should be very cool!

Have a nice weekend!

So, finally I got back from manchester, after our flights got cancelled and delayed.

The reason we went to manchester in the first place was this:

DSC_0109.jpg

Me and my brother won two tickets for Manchester United vs. West Brom - so thats where we went this weekend. As a HUGE United supporter, I was so excited.

For anyone who have not been to manchester (or england in general) - it is such a good time! manchester is easy to get around in with the tram system

DSC_0047.jpg

We didnt use it that much though, because our hotel was right in the center of town. First day was spent on shopping:

DSC_0038.jpg

And drinking (i LOVE Green Goblin, which is one of the nicest ciders if you ask me):

DSC_0040-1.jpg

I bought a pair of Edwin 55's, and the guy in the store (oi-polloi) immediately recognized the jeans, he didnt believe that they were the world tour 3001's at first, so i almost had to strip down to show him the inside of the pockets with the signatures. no pictures sorry.

Saturday, we wanted to go by tram to Old Trafford (Uniteds stadium), in order to go on a guided tour. On the way there were a lot of signs from Uniteds latest home game against dutch team Ajax Amsterdam:

DSC_0049.jpg

We finally arrived at Old Trafford:

DSC_0056.jpg

This is the statue in front of the grounds, it figures the three men that many think are the reason for the team man united is today:

DSC_0052-2.jpg

Unfortunately there were no more tours that day, so we went back to the city-center:

DSC_0048.jpg

Where we did more shopping:

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Most of you will laugh, but in denmark we dont have either Monster nor Taco Bell - so We were both so excited (taco bell is my favorite fastfood):

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

Then we went on a walk away from town, heres some photos:

Police on their horses, they do this so they can get around faster, and horses make they more of an authority than if they were on bikes

DSC_0066.jpg

English cabs:

DSC_0077.jpg

My brother is a music-nut, so he told me I had to show you this piano. Steinway & sons priced at $80k.

DSC_0079.jpg

Cool looking pub (notice the guy cleaning the tables with the stack of glasses - like a boss):

DSC_0081.jpg

Wales was playing France in rugby, which they showed on a huge screen:

DSC_0082.jpg

inally came match day. We went to Bishops Blaize, which is one of the biggest United support pubs around Old Trafford:

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

I would post some videos from in there, but that will have to wait - it was crazy!

Traditional english fish'n'chips for lunch (fried fish with french fries) - this is a MUST when you go to england:

DSC_0092.jpg

Flat heads on the way to the ground:

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

There was a fuckton of people, so they created a "women-only"-entrance line (i wonder why):

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

Finally - we got in:

DSC_0110-1.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

This stadium is amazing, 75000 seats, and the atmosphere is amazing. United won 2-0, so everything was perfect!

Outside the police were ready, with "the-eye-in-the-sky" (police chopper equipped with HD camera, so they can film and monitor the hooligans):

DSC_0143.jpg

This is 70000 people exiting the stadium:

DSC_0146.jpg

After the game, we went to the airport and went home, WHAT a weekend! About the jeans, they were amazing. I cant describe how comfortable these jeans are. the fit is somewhat near perfection.

DSC_0048.jpg

It's been raining for days in Denmark, so havent been doing much. Been at my parents house for the weekend, but will get back home tonight. Next week will bring more updates. Halfway through my cycle - time goes too fucking fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been slacking lately, but I have had a ton of school and a ton of work, so haven't been doing much exciting stuff.

My four weeks are up, whos up next?