Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct sid haha, i wore them all day so far today and im getting them where i like them, they'll be good for you thorns. pics coming in a few minutes

Phew... as I am potentially the fattest of the skrawnys I got a little worried.

from what i remember thorns you and are very similar in size and height so they should be good. they're still very tight in the hips though but hopefully they'll continue to slowly stretch out.

beatle i took the pictures just for you, when i got out the camera i looked towards the atlantic and said this is for you beatle

This calls for a beer ! When Beatle makes it across the ocean - late summer , I think - I'm gonna send you a pm !

:D

definitely hit me up beats when you come over, im sure thorns would come up too! i didnt wear the jeans today but will be tomorrow so there will be pics.

Hells yes! If Beats is on my side of the ocean and drinking... I will be there!

im so used to wearing denim with stretch in it now, its weird going back to a heavier weight extremely fitted around the waist pair, i like them but i would like a little room in the waist. i haven't worn them to work yet because i think it would get unbearable after 7 hours. they fit you well diamonds i would like a fit similar to that but alas i got big ole meaty thighs.

Just wanted to check in. Apparently my computer is now allergic to SUFU and won't load the website. I'm in the process of fixing it and I'm on right now from a friend's computer. If anybody needs to get in touch with me in the meantime, try AIM: thorn111 or you guys can ask Sidney for my phone number. Hopefully i'll get this sorted out soon.

Ugh.