Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the anger in my last picture, you know that I'm ready to move onto different denim pastures. I have still been giving these my all as my month is not entirely "up" yet, but I'd like to know where to send these. Then I can prepare them with a gentle bath and some pictures of that mess.

2812273111_9d3f041a93_o.jpg

I sat around and watched some friends play video games and enjoyed a dram of Lagavulin scotch.

2813123420_09fa9f7292_o.jpg

This one goes out to Kiya. I bought a sweet Yomega original Brain from a flea market for a quarter when my friend and roommate, Gabe, and I were waiting for a pizza. What a deal.

2813123904_a125102b58_o.jpg

"I don't think it's gonna fit through the hole!" "That's what she said." We got a really big pizza from Luigi's Pizza.

2813124394_829e0ba46b_o.jpg

Drove home.

2812275811_1239afdfbd_o.jpg

Later, I read a book.

I'm not quite to the "hating putting these on every morning" mark yet, but I'd love to know that I get to mail them somewhere very soon. To be honest, I am kind of tired of them but they are decent dungarees.

I know it sounds bad, but I'm so excited to get these off my legs. Whenever I get the address, I'll soak/handwash them, air dry them, and ship them out the next day.

2824328512_733ed01539_o.jpg

Owning up a game a frisbee golf. Totally tore my friends a new one.

I am about to mail these to the Communist Republic of China. It was a good run, young Kicking Mules... a good run. The washing really brought out a lot of the color and washed away the nasty gray that seemed to be taking over the jeans. Now that they are ready to go, I'm finally starting to enjoy their color. It happens.

2828615744_7c8109f437_o.jpg

2828616272_03cd4edb7f_o.jpg

2827781001_c5622b5039_o.jpg

2827780457_8c2b0ba560_o.jpg

2827781883_7d285e4154_o.jpg

looking good, these are almost exactly what mine look like a year in (only like 7 months of wear though) complete with that stupid antifit crotch hole that I desperately need to get patched the next time I'm down at silk street or sanlitun

once i do that i'll wash them (second wash) and take some pics I think

only real difference is the patch- is it really that dark? did somebody treat it that i missed?

Thorns, thorns, thorns. Be nice!

Unless it is placed on adriana lima, i'm not into ass.

386, Those pics were taken on the same day, but yeah, i'm stil living out of my suitcase so i'm limited.

ChaseD, thank you! I'm pretty sure that everything is still there. Pibe, lids, denimpatch, money, white horse, you name it!

Btw, would anyone bitch if i gave them a hot soak this weekend? It is hot and humid down here, i get to play a lot of basket, badminton and tabletennis in them, and i want them just a bit sweat-free before golden week.