Skrawny 13 Denim Project (Kicking Mule Workshop)

joey_formal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay the skrawny's are officially in the mail and on their way to 386. I insured the crap outta them, so they better get there in one piece.

I snapped a couple shots of them before they went in the mail:

Lying down as you can see I hopefully stretched the crap outta them

July30th003.jpg

These things are tough to fade and I certainly haven't washed 'em:

July30th004.jpg

Some pretty intense combage, give a few washes and I bet it'll look awesome:

July30th006.jpg

Not much happenin at the bottom, I mostly rocked 'em with pretty big cuffs:

July30th007.jpg

Finally I took a quick shot of the travelling goodie bag as it currently stands, plus my two additions. Hopefully all of you future skrawnys will think of me kindly as you smoke from my peace pipe:

July30th008.jpg

I got these two days ago and haven't taken them off except to shower. They are tighter than any jeans I'm used to wearing and are tapered, which is wild for me but I'ma give them all I got. They are somewhat faded, but actually seem pretty fresh. The blue/red selvage opposite is neat, the mule embroidery in the fly is neat, the half lined pockets is neat. The pockets also seem a lot lower on the yoke than what I'm used to. I just feel like some kid trying to wear skinny jeans that shouldn't, but like I said one month of balls to the walls.

I saw this band called a Plea for Purging last night, so I figured it was high time to start taking pics of the jeans. I will try to keep somewhat regular updates. I know the Skrawnies have been rather terrible at keeping their brothers updated and I'd like to change things. I've smoked the pipe, but I have yet to use the condom which is still in the "wrapper." I kill me.

2732378052_106e7792cb_o.jpg

Are those the guys from the band next to you and behind you?

The guy next to me is the frontman for A Plea for Purging. I figured someone might recognize him if they were into metal/hardcore. The naked guy behind us was just some naked guy drinking a lot.

Wow...I'm impressed that they fit you..what size were you sam's ?

29s in the the sams.

So I've been slacking. I'd really like to upload pictures of me doing nothing every day, and I might just do that. I haven't done a bunch. All I've really been doing is smooching this girl. We eat food a lot, but I don't have any pictures of the food or us eating it or me eating food wearing jeans. I think it is kind of silly to post pictures of me doing stuff in jeans, because I always wear jeans. But I am going to try real hard for you guys if you want it. I smoked some more tasty tobaccy out of that pipe for a bit.

2740025267_d2ab994ca3.jpg

2740854934_0a53cbbd5b.jpg

Hey, something cool. I was planning on my first trip ever to NYC the day I received the jeans and there was this superfuture shopping map of SoHo that came with the jeans. I figured Thorns tried to hook it up or something. Somebody sure did!

I smoked some more tasty tobaccy out of that pipe for a bit.

Hey, something cool. I was planning on my first trip ever to NYC the day I received the jeans and there was this superfuture shopping map of SoHo that came with the jeans. I figured Thorns tried to hook it up or something. Somebody sure did!

Haha first off I think everybody who gets the jeans from here on out should post at least one picture smoking out of my pipe. And yes, I did throw in the shopping map of SOHO. I don't know... I just tried to put some fun stuff in the bag. When is your first trip to NYC gonna be?

Also... don't be a slacker like me, take lots of pics. Theres no such thing as a bad picture if the KMWs are in it.

Bad news. Something terrible happened. When I was at a party tonight I looked down and saw the terrible news.

288bho2.jpg

20g0d1e.jpg

Surgery will take place first thing in the morning. A donor has already been arranged and I will be the surgeon. I feel like this is all my fault and I feel terrible for us all, but we must press on. This kind of stuff happens, doesn't it?

The surgery was successful. It took much longer than was originally intended and it needed to be rescheduled, but they Rockers are back on my bottom legs. I'm not really that great at hand-sewing but I made do with what I could.

The patch denim was used from the hem of some left-hand twill 17oz Samurai Jin denim.

I don't know why it happens there, but I always seem to get rips in this same area on my tighter jeans. You can see a whiter vertical line and it must have created a small hole, upon stretching out ripped straight across.

2745577624_034b8dca8a_o.jpg

2745577628_42a6e02558_o.jpg

2745577630_162e219338_o.jpg

2745577634_c7ddc15476_o.jpg

2745577640_f41fa37c6c_o.jpg