334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they so cheap, cheep? Great selvage denim, nice cut, good details (hidden rivets)... I no unnerstand.

Who in their right mind wouldn't be down for $120?

to do something nice for our denim community.

dont ask why, just say you will buy them.

I'll do this. voted. I need a 34 inseam but I think 36 is preferred by most.

this is a good idea...these are more affordable, plus im sure they are looking forward to some american advertising. its a win-win. im down.

For those of us unfamiliar with the cut and denim, does someone want to explain what i'm looking at? I've never been into repros, but for this price and the contest, i'm willing to look into it.

btw, good job cmf. looks like this next year's denim contest is going to be huge with whats being offered.

im def. in, when would we be starting this one? at the end of the sammy contest, or sooner

cheep you're a busy man recently

id like to start at the end of the sammy contest, because im not missing out on this one.

and yeah, ive been a bit busy with this stuff, but its more than worth it. i really think superdenim needed this stuff to happen.. its been more about what size to buy than anything else lately, and these projects are getting the true denim nerds back into it.

For those of us unfamiliar with the cut and denim, does someone want to explain what i'm looking at? I've never been into repros, but for this price and the contest, i'm willing to look into it.

btw, good job cmf. looks like this next year's denim contest is going to be huge with whats being offered.

these are a slim 1966 501 style cut, with a tighter seat(no anti fit), in the warehouse 1000xx denim, which is considered in japan to be the most beautifully fading denim made.

id like to start at the end of the sammy contest, because im not missing out on this one.

and yeah, ive been a bit busy with this stuff, but its more than worth it. i really think superdenim needed this stuff to happen.. its been more about what size to buy than anything else lately, and these projects are getting the true denim nerds back into it.

agreed counted me in guaranteed.

I am wondering about the waist sizes moreso than the inseam. Would you not want to know how many of each of the various waist sizes to order? - especially with such a limited run. I would think that the inseams might change with the waist size?

i just voted for 34" due to my being vertically challenged, however i have no problems with a 36"

i would like to be included